Giles County Bobcats 2013

dadtimesfive

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOMG  my stomach is turning watching you make nice with the fallen bird program. 

Let NONE of the Cats taking the field Friday night forget the reaction of the feathered ones 2 years ago when they pulled the game out over there.  Acted like a bunch of homely fat girls that just got asked to the prom.  Disgusting......

First of all congrats to the Cats for opening Coach Walt debut at Giles Co. with a W.To many missed blocks and tackles.New uni's look good but I prefer a little more gold on them instead of the black and white Loretto look.If your going to be a good team you need to look like a team first so tuck your jerseys in.We could have had at least three touchdowns but the Lincoln Co. player grabbed the tail of their jersey.Need to keep the first qrt fire you had last night throughout the entire game.But a win is a win.

First of all congrats to the Cats for opening Coach Walt debut at Giles Co. with a W.To many missed blocks and tackles.New uni's look good but I prefer a little more gold on them instead of the black and white Loretto look.If your going to be a good team you need to look like a team first so tuck your jerseys in.We could have had at least three touchdowns but the Lincoln Co. player grabbed the tail of their jersey.Need to keep the first qrt fire you had last night throughout the entire game.But a win is a win.

I definitely agree on the tucking in of the jerseys. The coach should've addressed that, but then again that's why he's coaching and not me. It worries me that all of our scores came off of drives that started deep inside Lincoln's territory. I would've liked to see us actually put together a drive and score but hopefully we'll get the kinks worked out by Friday.  Lord knows we have the athletes to do something special. Probably the most athletic depth I've ever seen on a Bobcat team.