2013 North Side Indians

slapper

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Northside against Dyersburg on Friday, and Northside looked very powrful, handed it to Dyersburg, which is going to be a strong team.  Northside was especially effective on offense, has really good team speed.  Love did a fine job at QB.  Defense was good but not outstanding.  Northside broke several big plays, both passing and running.  Good team size and, as I said, excellent speed.  Looking at their schedule, I think the Indians will be favored in every game.

North Side did a great job against Dyersburg last Friday. Remember the Indians lost a lot of Seniors, meanwhile for the Trojans, they were pick #3 in the preseason polls. North Side beat Dyersburg by a Touchdown or 2. I believe North Side will be win about 8 to 9 games, and I pick them to win District 15-AA with both Covington and Liberty in it. The Indians will be just fine.

I found out a little bit about the Dyersburg scrimmage! North Sides starters had 6 TD's to Dyersburgs 2. All of NS's scores came off big plays. Once the twos got in, NS scored twice and Dburg got one score! Sounds like the Indians will have the athletes to win some games.

I found out a little bit about the Dyersburg scrimmage! North Sides starters had 6 TD's to Dyersburgs 2. All of NS's scores came off big plays. Once the twos got in, NS scored twice and Dburg got one score! Sounds like the Indians will have the athletes to win some games.

DHS is not preseason #3....score wasnt near as bad as you Indian supporter want it to be...both teams lost lots of players due to graduation ..both will vie for their district titles but doubt either will win ..both playoff teams ?  time will tell...it was only a scrimmage thus no winner ..

North Side did a great job against Dyersburg last Friday. Remember the Indians lost a lot of Seniors, meanwhile for the Trojans, they were pick #3 in the preseason polls. North Side beat Dyersburg by a Touchdown or 2. I believe North Side will be win about 8 to 9 games, and I pick them to win District 15-AA with both Covington and Liberty in it. The Indians will be just fine.

Are you serious? No JCM in the talks.

North Side will roll JCM! Will win by at least 3 scores!

Talk is cheap, take it to the field.  You must be a youngster, with talk like that.  I was at the Northside/Brighton scrimmage this Spring.  I was not impressed at all with you guys, except for Cha Cha.

The Dyersburg scrimmage was given to you on a platter, with several of their starters out.

Edited by specialed

how many of those TDs were 2 point conversions...

ive noticed on a few threads that some of these football folks dont seem to realize that after a team scores a TD...they dont kick PATs in scrimmages...they line up from the 3 yard line and practice a 2 point conversion...

with that being said...could the score have actually been 3-1 with both teams converting on 2 point conversion attempts...

and i dont remember seeing anywhere that dyersburg was preseason #3...i personally dont believe any team from the west should be ranked in the top 5 this preseason...also...signal mountain is a joke and hasnt played D since ever...never understood how a team wins a title at the 2A level and then gets mad love by jumping to their true division 2 levels up and gets pounded

keep up the comments guys...gona be a very interesting year in the west

Edited by dhstennis

Talk is cheap, take it to the field.  You must be a youngster, with talk like that.  I was at the Northside/Brighton scrimmage this Spring.  I was not impressed at all with you guys, except for Cha Cha.

The Dyersburg scrimmage was given to you on a platter, with several of their starters out.

be careful ed...u may have lost a starter..a stud at that