Beech @ Station Camp

werazzlin

True that is what Beech does but I am sure SC has looked at film and will load up the box to try to force them to pass. If they can do that then who ha more pressure on them? Anderton is a big kid with good arm strength but from what I have seen the kid from Beech has a good arm as well. In another post someone said that SC had the advantage at every position with the exception of RB. Just because a player is bigger means nothing, a nickel is bigger than a dime but not as valuable.

True that is what Beech does but I am sure SC has looked at film and will load up the box to try to force them to pass. If they can do that then who ha more pressure on them? Anderton is a big kid with good arm strength but from what I have seen the kid from Beech has a good arm as well. In another post someone said that SC had the advantage at every position with the exception of RB. Just because a player is bigger means nothing, a nickel is bigger than a dime but not as valuable.

I like both QBs. The reality is this will come down to gameplan, adjustments and execution.

Quarterbacks aside, Beech still wins by 2-3 touchdowns. Talk h*** week (everybody has it), ESPN, etc., Hurd will outshine Malone every time.

1) everyone doesn't have heck week.

2) it is important to those kids at SC and something they will remember forever.

3) Hurd is phenomenal, no doubt, and I think we may see if he can cover Malone on Sunday. My guess is no.

Anderton is a freakish athlete. Most Kids 6-4 240 don't have the athletic ability he has. As far as someone saying SC had the advantage at every position except RB are nuts. Based on what? After all the hype dies down in the first 5 minutes you have to play football. All the twitter and Facebook talk will not help you against Hurd. SC held him to less than 50 in the first half last year and then on the first play of the 2nd half he went 80 to the house. To me SC to win has to control the ball with their running game, take their shots with Malone, and not let Hurd break the big one.

1) everyone doesn't have heck week.

2) it is important to those kids at SC and something they will remember forever.

3) Hurd is phenomenal, no doubt, and I think we may see if he can cover Malone on Sunday. My guess is no.

No offensive and to clarify:

1) Most all football programs have h*** week in some fashion.

2) Yes, it is important and something to cherish throughout life of the accomplishment and bonds made.

3) Hurd and Malone are both phenomenal, however, as we reflect back and look ahead, Hurd has been most impressive week in and out and has outshined Malone consistantly. Hurd is a rare player and I believe he could be as good a receiver or defensive player as Malone if opportunity would arise. But 3,357 rushing yards in essentially 13 games speaks for itself.

Lastly, this publicity is great for all of Sumner County and Middle Tennessee. Being from Gallatin though, I can't exactly pull for either and do believe Beech to be better.

No offensive and to clarify:

1) Most all football programs have h*** week in some fashion.

2) Yes, it is important and something to cherish throughout life of the accomplishment and bonds made.

3) Hurd and Malone are both phenomenal, however, as we reflect back and look ahead, Hurd has been most impressive week in and out and has outshined Malone consistantly. Hurd is a rare player and I believe he could be as good a receiver or defensive player as Malone if opportunity would arise. But 3,357 rushing yards in essentially 13 games speaks for itself.

Lastly, this publicity is great for all of Sumner County and Middle Tennessee. Being from Gallatin though, I can't exactly pull for either and do believe Beech to be better.

This is not to say their trip to camp (heck Week) is any better than what others do, but to say everyone does something comparable is a falacy.

Also, to say Hurd would be as good of a receiver as Malone, I don't believe is correct either. His accomplishments last year are well documented and he is RARE, that doesn't mean he is necessarily better at other positions.

This is not to say their trip to camp (heck Week) is any better than what others do, but to say everyone does something comparable is a falacy.

Also, to say Hurd would be as good of a receiver as Malone, I don't believe is correct either. His accomplishments last year are well documented and he is RARE, that doesn't mean he is necessarily better at other positions.

Seems their trip was awesome and probably better than what many do, but also comparable to what many do. Agreed, maybe a falacy in some areas. Metro Nashville teams probably do not do this.

I believe Hurd would be as good a WR if that were his primary role. My opinion.