Moore County @ Richland

GDIAB

Moore county is dealing with quite a bit of adversity right now.  At times up to 25% of the team has been dealing with injuries.  Also discipline issues have contributed to suspensions for the upcoming game Friday night.  It will be a great time for a gut check from the men in blue.  Richland has a new head coach and i am sure they will be fired up for their home opener with the raiders.  I would say that their could be up to 5 starters out Friday night.  good luck to both teams and stay as healthy as possible

Moore county is dealing with quite a bit of adversity right now.  At times up to 25% of the team has been dealing with injuries.  Also discipline issues have contributed to suspensions for the upcoming game Friday night.  It will be a great time for a gut check from the men in blue.  Richland has a new head coach and i am sure they will be fired up for their home opener with the raiders.  I would say that their could be up to 5 starters out Friday night.  good luck to both teams and stay as healthy as possible

Wow, missing 5 starters is not a good way to start the season.  I hope MC wins and plays a good game with the players that are there.

Richland fan here, yes we are excited about the new staff and the new season, everyone is very optimistic of what could be this season.Knowing of the injuries of the Moore county players makes me feel better, I hate the young men are hurt, but is all about W & L right. as for the young that got hurt in Chapl hill last friday night nothing serious just a bad sprain will miss this week, Never seen Moore Co. play just know what i have read and they are gonna bring plenty of fire power to lynnville friday night.

JP Evans was all region and MVP of region 9-a and the lakeway player of the year.  Great leader and very talented.  Dillion Davis will be filling the role of quarterback for the 2013 season.  Davis is very atlhletic and has been running the same offense for what is now his fourth year.  He played alot as a back up and was the team's leading receiver last year.  The raiders have every bit of belief that he will step up and be the same type of leader and football player that JP was.

• Upvote 1