Page Patriots at Lipscomb Mustangs

Don't know if we have any members on here for Lipscomb, but if we do then let's get this one started.

The big storyline of the night, will be the honoring of former Lipscomb Academy head coach Glen McCadams who passed away this spring.

Should be a great football game, and it will be nice to relive what was once a yearly district game. Also included a non district home and home during the 09-10 seasons. Lets get the discussion started.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe that Coach McCadams will not be on the field with the Lipscomb team this Friday night. He was an integral part of the Lipscomb community as a coach and teacher...he will be missed. It was amazing to see how many former players came to his funeral to honor their coach and equally touching was the turnout from coaches from all over Tennessee. The team will be in good hands under the leadership of Coach Scott Tillman and the rest of the Mustang Coaching Staff, most all of whom have been there for many years. Good luck to the Mustangs...we'll be pulling for you!

Hard to believe that Coach McCadams will not be on the field with the Lipscomb team this Friday night. He was an integral part of the Lipscomb community as a coach and teacher...he will be missed. It was amazing to see how many former players came to his funeral to honor their coach and equally touching was the turnout from coaches from all over Tennessee. The team will be in good hands under the leadership of Coach Scott Tillman and the rest of the Mustang Coaching Staff, most all of whom have been there for many years. Good luck to the Mustangs...we'll be pulling for you!

I agree completely. I played for the patriots when we were in the same district, and for the most part I saw nothing but respect from Coach McCadams and really that whole staff. Hope they can rally together for a great season, just don't want them to win this one of course, Ha!

I never did figure out if their were any Lipscomb guys on here, but if you're seeing this, props to you on the win. Not many games on the schedule i want to win more then that one, but it is what it is. We made our fair sure of mistakes, especially on defense, but y'all took it to us. Deandre Trigg is a pretty good ball player. No way he should have rushed for that many yards but when you don't play good that's what happens.

Their were a few cheap shots, and a couple bad calls that were missed but I'm not using that as an excuse. We gave up 60 points, and that's why we lost. You guys just flat out played better then we did last night. Much respect to you guys for Coach Mac.