What's this I hear about Bray at Blackman this year, suspension?

oldblazedad

Hoosierdaddy didn't catch my attempt to divert. Should we make a list of coaches, not only wrestling, where coaches are in attendance or even at mat/floor/field side during dead periods? I know I can instantly, but will refrain.

Bray loves his boys and enjoys seeing them from a distance. Now he can't even do that till January o_O

Blackman will be fine as usual.

Hoosierdaddy didn't catch my attempt to divert. Should we make a list of coaches, not only wrestling, where coaches are in attendance or even at mat/floor/field side during dead periods? I know I can instantly, but will refrain. Bray loves his boys and enjoys seeing them from a distance. Now he can't even do that till January o_O Blackman will be fine as usual.

Sommers, make the list if you like,  Blackman will be fine, just like the other schools who have been punished by the TSSAA within the last year for violating rules.  There are more then usual.  It does not matter whether you think it is a good rule or not.  The rules must be followed or have them changed. 

Edited by hoosierdad

Once again a retarded rule,,,,developed and implemented by a sub-standard retard....

Cheating? If that's someones definition of cheating,,,please walk to the 5th floor of any structure and jump....

CC,,,sends...

I'm with you. This is a farce. These athletic associations are out of control and rather than the sanctimonious idiots accusing this man of " cheating " people should be supporting him. The rule is ridiculous. Much like the recent NCAA ruling that just got overturned when those morons decided a pick up football game should deprive a veteran of a years eligibility. Cheating in the eyes of most reasonable people would be construed as someone seeking an unfair or illegal advantage. Some coach waiting to take a few kids home on the last day of a camp hardly seems to fit. I doubt much happened on the last day of camp anyway. T$$AA has been running roughshod over athletes and coaches for far to long. There was no " cheating " going on here. Instead of pouncing on a guy of good intent getting reamed by a mindless entity like a bunch of wolves turning on a fellow packmember when caught in the trap, folks should be expressing outrage and calling bu!!shi.t to the almighty tssaa.

• Upvote 1

All good points. But, I don't see anyone saying they agree with the rule. Here is the best point, if TSSAA has a rule in place, you should follow the rules in place like all other coaches. When caught cheating and/or breaking the rules/law, there will be consequences. Welcome to the real world. This is Blackman's 2nd or 3rd violation in 2013 per TSSAA.

All good points. But, I don't see anyone saying they agree with the rule. Here is the best point, if TSSAA has a rule in place, you should follow the rules in place like all other coaches. When caught cheating and/or breaking the rules/law, there will be consequences. Welcome to the real world. This is Blackman's 2nd or 3rd violation in 2013 per TSSAA.

Breaking an inane rule, possibly guilty. Cheating, no f..... way.

All good points? A few cheap shots at a coach and program is good? Maybe your boy scout view on life will get you 72 virgins in paradise,,,,but make no mistake....none of this is "the real world".....

....are you on the 5th floor yet?!

CC,,,sends...