East Hickman vs White House Heritage

Loveball1

Thanks we started out ugly and they come out and hit us in the mouth. I will say the they were a pretty good team that has alot of fight. Good luck to them the rest of the year. After we got tired of getting smacked around we looked pretty good. Got the next week off so we have two weeks to prepare for our next opponent. Good job by Fairview as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E. Hickman was the team that overcame the adversity of being down 21-0 away from home.  Kudo's to those players and caoches for a well=plyed game.  The QB finally settled down and played the way a senior should and #45 was lights out.  The Patriots couldn't stop the run or pass in the 2nd half and couldn't keep from putting the rock on the ground.  Hopefully the coaching staff will correct the defensive mistakes or else the Patriots will go 0-10.  I think we need to open up the passing more and get it to the playmakers.

Its funny how everybody's pre-season predictions change dramatically after the first game.  Winning the district to 0-10?  It will all settle out after 4 or 5 games I suppose, but with the realignment it doesn't appear that anybody has a good handle on it.

Oh, I'm still standing by my predictions.  I do think that Westmoreland and Greenbrier are stronger than I expected.  Heritage will bounch back this Friday against an old foe.

E. Hickman was the team that overcame the adversity of being down 21-0 away from home. Kudo's to those players and caoches for a well=plyed game. The QB finally settled down and played the way a senior should and #45 was lights out. The Patriots couldn't stop the run or pass in the 2nd half and couldn't keep from putting the rock on the ground. Hopefully the coaching staff will correct the defensive mistakes or else the Patriots will go 0-10. I think we need to open up the passing more and get it to the playmakers.

Kudos to Whh for getting up 21 early and then laying down for three quarters. Pitiful!

I remember when East Hickman's fan base wanted the coach to be fired. After a playoff win and a strong opening game to this season it seems like light years ago. I wonder when Mr Voyles will get on CoachT and throw King under the bus. Hmmmmm........

I dont think anybody is throwing anybody under the bus...... He threw himself under the gator. Pacifying thugs, no order, poor coaching,holding  some to a different level of accountability than others, and playing the politic games with the Centerville snoots, parents see this and frustrations are vented. My son graduated last year so im out of it  till next year when my youngest enters the high school ranks.A fluke win in the playoffs,and a opening win against a 1 A team has not sold me........, as he is NO football guru at all,The test will be next week when Lewis comes to East, there  will be the test, not just on the field but if he learned anything about  disclipline the players, player control, and ATTITUDES! If another player pouts and walks off the field in the middle of a decimation, and they later allowed to come back and take the lead role as a team leader.I will puke in the stands.... Lots of negatives have happened i can go on and on.... but choose to try to refrain until I see how or if he realized his screw ups  and corrected them.I dont care if we get a win, just a apperance of class and disclipline will make me happy.    

I dont think anybody is throwing anybody under the bus...... He threw himself under the gator. Pacifying thugs, no order, poor coaching,holding some to a different level of accountability than others, and playing the politic games with the Centerville snoots, parents see this and frustrations are vented. My son graduated last year so im out of it till next year when my youngest enters the high school ranks.A fluke win in the playoffs,and a opening win against a 1 A team has not sold me........, as he is NO football guru at all,The test will be next week when Lewis comes to East, there will be the test, not just on the field but if he learned anything about disclipline the players, player control, and ATTITUDES! If another player pouts and walks off the field in the middle of a decimation, and they later allowed to come back and take the lead role as a team leader.I will puke in the stands.... Lots of negatives have happened i can go on and on.... but choose to try to refrain until I see how or if he realized his screw ups and corrected them.I dont care if we get a win, just a apperance of class and disclipline will make me happy.

I dont think anybody is throwing anybody under the bus...... He threw himself under the gator. Pacifying thugs, no order, poor coaching,holding some to a different level of accountability than others, and playing the politic games with the Centerville snoots, parents see this and frustrations are vented. My son graduated last year so im out of it till next year when my youngest enters the high school ranks.A fluke win in the playoffs,and a opening win against a 1 A team has not sold me........, as he is NO football guru at all,The test will be next week when Lewis comes to East, there will be the test, not just on the field but if he learned anything about disclipline the players, player control, and ATTITUDES! If another player pouts and walks off the field in the middle of a decimation, and they later allowed to come back and take the lead role as a team leader.I will puke in the stands.... Lots of negatives have happened i can go on and on.... but choose to try to refrain until I see how or if he realized his screw ups and corrected them.I dont care if we get a win, just a apperance of class and disclipline will make me happy.

Baseball,

All those things you mentioned, Matt Jones provided all that and then some. He did not play politics, enforced discipline, great teacher, held kids accountable, etc. etc. I could go on. Yet, he was still run out of town. With all that being said, Coach King must be doing something right and righting the ship at the same time. BTW......white house heritage is a 3A school, just like EH. Their enrollment is 564 as opposed to EH enrollment of 586. I would classify that as a good win.