ChattieBoogie 10

MVM

Well with much lack of knowledge and all the rain outs this Top 10 is some what Shakey at best. But, It should give us a good starting point.

And Here We Go.....

1..GPS, far and away

2..Baylor, Good team, Good coaching, but don't have the horses of GPS. 

3..Fighting Leuphercauns, Haven't seen them. Guessing???

4..McMinn Co., Really good skill this year. Can they handle success??

5..Trojans, Hmmmm

6..East Hamilton, Welcome to AAA

7..CCS, Got some work to do, but they know how to be successful

8..Signal Mtn, Just because the Irish fans hate seeing them ranked. :mrgreen:

9..Grace, Phyical

10..Cleveland, Gotta start somewhere, Coach Byrd always gets alot out of his teams.

Overall not a bad start, now that I have it written down. If I've left your team out then tell me who they are and why they should join The "ChattieBoogie 10"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with much lack of knowledge and all the rain outs this Top 10 is some what Shakey at best. But, It should give us a good starting point.

And Here We Go.....

1..GPS, far and away

2..Baylor, Good team, Good coaching, but don't have the horses of GPS. 

5..Trojans, Hmmmm

9..Grace, Phyical

10..Cleveland, Gotta start somewhere, Coach Byrd always gets alot out of his teams.

Overall not a bad start, now that I have it written down. If I've left your team out then tell me who they are and why they should join The "ChattieBoogie 10"

1. GPS - No doubt

2. The Lady Fighting Irish - (Only 1 Sr., Jr's have lots of battle experience) Just maybe Shim can do it.

3. Baylor - It's Baylor

4. CCS - can't remove them from good solid play yet

5. Soddy - do not know if they can continue to build and rely on one bloodline to carry their program; they do have an outstanding goalie in place.

6. McMinn - enough skill to get them to the middle

7. East Hamilton - a few solid players, but not enough to get it done

8. Grace - are really going to miss Mouw

9. Cleveland - ??????

10. Signal Mtn. - Did not want to put them this high 

Based on CHATCAN regarding CCS, I am thinking MVM has them about right...

Cleveland LOST to Cookeville 4-3 so thinking they are not up there this year..(don't remember Cookeville being a strong team, maybe I am wrong)

And my beloved Eagles did put a hurt to soccer powerhouse Tyner Academy (4-0) so all better watch out! (insert sarcastic tone)..

GO IRISH!

1. GPS. Just cuz everyone says so

2. McMinn. They have that much potential with new blood.

3. Baylor Cuz they have a good coach

4. Soddy Cuz they have a Sr up front that can score and got em thru last district without a bloodline

5. Cleveland. They have a good younger group

6. Irish. Just to get Booger wound up

7. East Hamilton. They are scrappers and new to AAA and have something to prove

8. CCS. I have always liked their program

9. Grace. Cuz they have an awesome goalie

10. Signal Mountain. I don't know anything about them

And Here We Go.....

1..GPS, far and away

2..Baylor, Good team, Good coaching, but don't have the horses of GPS.

5..Trojans, Hmmmm

9..Grace, Phyical

Overall not a bad start, now that I have it written down. If I've left your team out then tell me who they are and why they should join The "ChattieBoogie 10"

Based on CHATCAN regarding CCS, I am thinking MVM has them about right...

Cleveland LOST to Cookeville 4-3 so thinking they are not up there this year..(don't remember Cookeville being a strong team, maybe I am wrong)

And my beloved Eagles did put a hurt to soccer powerhouse Tyner Academy (4-0) so all better watch out! (insert sarcastic tone)..

GO IRISH!

I've always thought Cookeville has had a solid program thru the years. IMO, but was in the same district as Riverdale and Siegel so they didn't get their due props. Now that their in a different district they might get a chance to bust out if they can get past Warren Co and Cumberland Co. 

From what I've heard Warren Co may be a BEAST this year :popcorneater:

Edited by MVM

1. GPS. Just cuz everyone says so

2. McMinn. They have that much potential with new blood.

3. Baylor Cuz they have a good coach

4. Soddy Cuz they have a Sr up front that can score and got em thru last district without a bloodline

5. Cleveland. They have a good younger group

6. Irish. Just to get Booger wound up

7. East Hamilton. They are scrappers and new to AAA and have something to prove

8. CCS. I have always liked their program

9. Grace. Cuz they have an awesome goalie

10. Signal Mountain. I don't know anything about them

Like a top AAA..... :roflolk: it is dese threads that will help keep Booger contacted and updated on my beloved Irish while vacationing in these 3rd world countries; of course it is the talented eyes and solid professional opinions of my fellow Irish faithful who will get me through this season......not that Booger want take into consideration, briefly; what is said in the rest of the threads......enjoy your soccer, men :thumb:   

Good to see all the chatter ramped up now that the season is finally here.  After preseason play-days and a week of games here's my birds' eye view...

1. GPS. Cuz...they got a whole lotta LOVE.
2. McMinn (County). Cuz AAA probably coached them all as kids.
3. Baylor Cuz their WICKs can burn at both ends of the candle
4. East Hamilton - Well coached and experienced continuing to build a solid program.

5. Soddy - Sr up front has a cannon for a leg, runs like a deer and can score from anywhere.
6. Irish - Youngsters from 2011 State Championship team maturing and are little Boogerettes.
7. CCS - Big shoes to fill at keeper and a little young overall but very strong in the middle and can never count out their program.
8. Cleveland - Cuz more than one "player to watch" and the BARNES can always catch fire.
9. Grace - Big infusion of young talent this year could be missing pieces up front to complement top drawer D until leading scorer returns in a couple weeks.  Keeper not too Shabbey either.
10. Signal Mountain - Have some of the best talent in Chatty but have to keep their noses clean.

Others to watch: Bradley Central, CSAS

Eagle...Notre Dame lost in Semis in 2011, it was the 2010 season that they were State Champs...There is only one senior this year actually(So she would have been a freshman that championship year)....These juniors this season got a taste of Semi Finals in 2011 versus CPA, and barely a glimpse into state rounds last season (thanks to White House, dang it)

Also, ND beat East Ham in preseason 1-0 (I know, I know..preseason, but gotta throw it out there...)..and most recently this past weekend, ND tied Arlington 1-1, but EH lost 2-0 to them...ND pulls off a decisive win 4-0 over Germantown, but EH only won 3-2...so certainly, ND should be ranked over East Hamilton IMO..

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS