Dobyns-Bennett vs. East Hamilton

Whack daddy what do you think of the facilities here in the Beautiful countryside of Ooltewah ?

Why are you so interested in the bathrooms?

Hey....want to play "where's Waldo" ?  Hard to believe I was the only person in J. Fred last week wearing a red and white striped shirt and you and artFandelay couldn't find me.

33-21 final. Game was tied with 6 min. to go but DB made some huge mistakes and East Hamilton made them pay. DB is a very young team and you have to expect mistakes but maybe this game was a little over the top. The Cains had a bigger, faster and more talented team than the Indians but DB did fight hard and never gave up. Very good sign for the future. I do think the ofensive line was a little beat down the last two times they had the ball. Maybe Clark could of done a better job of play calling in that last six minutes. The forward pass is not one of DB's strong points. Holt is a leader.

I think it's official. Scrap this offense and go back to last years. Holt is a huge weapon running the ball. The passing game is horrible. EH was one if the biggest teams I'm ever seen. DB played there butts off and shouldn't have even been in it but without the turnovers and penalties would have won the game. That was a slug feast. Hard hits all night. We lost two kids to possible concussions and do did they. Hope everyone is ok. On to play the Falcons next. ROLL TRIBE

• Upvote 1

I would insert QB #3 against Volunteer and see how that goes. Mix in the wildcat often with Holt. DB has a couple guys that can catch but somebody has to get the ball to them. Holt is a leader and a playmaker. Need to get the ball in his hands often. East Hamilton has a better team than DB this year but the Indians should of won that game last night. DB held the ball on offense 31 min. to EH's 16 min., almost doubled total yardage over EH, but 11 penelties and 4 interceptions got the best of them. East Hamilton scored 3 td's off DB turnovers. One thing I'll say is this team has more fight in them than i've seen in a DB team in a long, long time. Cure the mistakes and they'll be rolling.

I would insert QB #3 against Volunteer and see how that goes. Mix in the wildcat often with Holt. DB has a couple guys that can catch but somebody has to get the ball to them. Holt is a leader and a playmaker. Need to get the ball in his hands often. East Hamilton has a better team than DB this year but the Indians should of won that game last night. DB held the ball on offense 31 min. to EH's 16 min., almost doubled total yardage over EH, but 11 penelties and 4 interceptions got the best of them. East Hamilton scored 3 td's off DB turnovers. One thing I'll say is this team has more fight in them than i've seen in a DB team in a long, long time. Cure the mistakes and they'll be rolling.

DB is a good football team and will get better as the year moves along. You cannot win balls games win you turn it over 4 times and the yellow flags happen but gosh you got some at real bad times. The DB players never every quit,The folks from DB are class folks that love football thanks for making the trip. The Canes are a good football team on the D side and will get even better. The O side of the ball still has issues up front and its work in progress. There is only one Sr. On the line. Our QB is darn good and still working on timing, heck he either over three them ( O line) getting to much heat. Or he hit them in the hands and they dropped it. They will get better and Canes will be somewhere in the hunt. The Canes made some key mistakes also, there where two drop balls that were TDs one to RB out of backfield (wide open) who has the best hands outside of Herndon. Both teams will be around playoff time.

This was a great game even though the scoreboard came up a little short for the Tribe.I'd take games like the last two weeks over beating a much overmatched small school by 70 any Friday of the year.Super effort by the guys and I feel even better about the team then after the win last week.This is setting up the rest of the year but also helping build

a strong future

Let's talk about this 34 game regular season win streak that came to an end ... not a Math Major, but that should have gone back to the 7th game of 2009 - when these Srs were 8th graders. Very impressive.  Question for Tribe fans: was this streak attributed to (a) DB was loaded, (B) HS Football in Upper East TN was not strong last 4-5 years, © DB scheduled a weak non-District schedule, (d) all of the above.  EH ended the streak, because (a) DB is down, (B) EH is the superior team, © DB finally played someone strong in non-District play, (d) all of the above.  Curious to hear from Kingsport folks.