Livingston at White County

spartafire

I haven't posted here in years but White County winning by 46 last week. wow. I pick WCHS to make it 2 in a row. Home game and saw last year and Livingston tried to real hard to score in last seconds.

York is terrible so if you are judging your prediction off of that win then you need to think twice, Livingston might be young but they are still Livingston , they have loads of talent! It will be close. I look for LA offense to click better this week. I say Livingston 28 white 20.

Edited by Waterboy78

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree York has its problems but not sure Stone Memorial is going to win a state title with their really young team. I guess we'll find out Friday.

True, we play Stone memorial this Friday.... Then we have Livingston the following week. So we will see how it goes! Lets hope for an injury free Friday for everybody!

warriors by 30 livingston fans are being really quite on here i think they know they are terrible this year.

i wouldn't go that far.im glad to see white county have a decent team this year but to say your going to beat the hog-eyes by 30 is stout.i'll be shocked if you even beat them l.a. is a good program.id say you might awoke the slepping bear.