Riverdale 0-1 at Bradley Central 0-1

TDCman

Gary is not the reason? if anything,so called fans like LOD are as much to blame as a zone change and more schools in the boro. 

Its Riverdale. They have a level of expectations around here, one that Aydellot has never been up to the challenge of. Aydellot as a playcaller, you cant dispute is one of the best. His inability to develop talent in the feeder school ranks and his casual attitude towards defense is the reason why Oakland, Blackman, and Siegel are now light years ahead of the Warriors. 

Its Riverdale. They have a level of expectations around here, one that Aydellot has never been up to the challenge of. Aydellot as a playcaller, you cant dispute is one of the best. His inability to develop talent in the feeder school ranks and his casual attitude towards defense is the reason why Oakland, Blackman, and Siegel are now light years ahead of the Warriors.

That's pretty accurate. Too many players don't stay in the program and the ones that do just never develop. The same kids that were fat two years ago are still fat. Way too many three and four year players in this program that still play like freshmen when they're seniors. Those are just facts that anybody that watches the program from an analytical perspective can easily see. Can anybody point out a great defense that Wells has built at any stop?

That's pretty accurate. Too many players don't stay in the program and the ones that do just never develop. The same kids that were fat two years ago are still fat. Way too many three and four year players in this program that still play like freshmen when they're seniors. Those are just facts that anybody that watches the program from an analytical perspective can easily see. Can anybody point out a great defense that Wells has built at any stop?

I dont think the blame for the defense should be entirely at Wells' feet. Its just not emphasized under Aydellot. This is really the first year that Riverdale is suspect in the trenches and it shows.

Looking at the schedule, East Hamilton and Blackman look like for sure losses. Only games I see on the schedule that they can win are LaVergne and Stewarts Creek, maybe Cane Ridge. By the time they play Smyrna, the Bulldogs should have a pretty good bit of confidence, as they look to be on their way to playoff caliber season. Just hate for Mariko Odom that his senior season is spent wallowing in mediocrity

Gary is not the reason? if anything,so called fans like LOD are as much to blame as a zone change and more schools in the boro.

I've seen it all now! so No emphasis on defense and no care at all for the feeder school and kids that grew up wanting to be warriors getting ran off by the coaches or discourged is now the so called fans fault?.....Unbelievable!!! yes there's been a zone change but there are also

still 2000 kids at riverdale and only 61 come out for football? Eagleville has more kids playing with an enrollment of 400, those numbers make since to you? To me its a tell of a Much bigger issue!

before I even got an account on coacht this goes back to the rankin era LOD was who I always looked for on coacht if i needed any in sight about riverdale football, when I read his posts now a days I feel the pain he has in his heart for where this program is now, to bad there isn't more people at riverdale now a days who has the heart that LOD has for this program anymore!

I dont think the blame for the defense should be entirely at Wells' feet. Its just not emphasized under Aydellot. This is really the first year that Riverdale is suspect in the trenches and it shows.

Looking at the schedule, East Hamilton and Blackman look like for sure losses. Only games I see on the schedule that they can win are LaVergne and Stewarts Creek, maybe Cane Ridge. By the time they play Smyrna, the Bulldogs should have a pretty good bit of confidence, as they look to be on their way to playoff caliber season. Just hate for Mariko Odom that his senior season is spent wallowing in mediocrity

Looks like a pretty tough year ahead. Under Aydelott, Riverdale has usually not improved much during the year which has contributed to some of upsets they've suffered in the playoffs.

I don't see how they do better than 3-7 but see all three of those winnable games as toss-ups. We could easily be looking at the worst record in Riverdale history unless they pull off an upset. Kinda wish we had got Stewart's Creek early in the year. I don't feel good at all about that game right now.

Looks like a pretty tough year ahead. Under Aydelott, Riverdale has usually not improved much during the year which has contributed to some of upsets they've suffered in the playoffs.

I don't see how they do better than 3-7 but see all three of those winnable games as toss-ups. We could easily be looking at the worst record in Riverdale history unless they pull off an upset. Kinda wish we had got Stewart's Creek early in the year. I don't feel good at all about that game right now.

I think if your a Riverdale fan, something you can take heart is that they still can score the ball; had no problem doing that last night. But they had plenty of problems holding onto the ball. BC only had 242 yards of total offense to Riverdale's 376.

Unfortunately, I dont see a game on Riverdale's schedule that is a slam dunk that they win, but I think the pieces are there for Riverdale to win 4-5 games, and maybe get lucky and make the playoffs

39-35 Bears = congrats to Bradley Central. Listened to the Corky Whitlock stream and thought Doc Brown had sent me back in time. I am good.

Wow what a win. I really did not expect to win this one.

Corky Whitlock has been broadcasting the Bears on the radio for over 50 years now. Yeah he still sounds old school, but.....

Milo, nothing this year will send me over the edge.

OK Hardtackle, I will take the blame. Happy?

BTW what 'zone change'? You talking about a Coach who cannot plan for a lousy ONE HOUR time change.

Now I will refrain from offering 'suggestions' to make the team better so it will not hurt Hardtackle or Coach A's feelings. After all that is much more important than actually coaching football.

BEFORE the season started I predicted a 6-4 season. In that prediction I had R'dale winning the game last night.

I can't predict anymore than that as the team is even worse than I thought it would be.

The one thing I can say is, THATS TWO!!!!!!!!!!!