COWBELL GAME! Giles vs Lawrence

dadtimesfive

I realize Giles has been dominate lately it just seemed weird bragging about winning fewer, just struck me as funny. But whatever!!!!

They looked much better last night, as for the passing game, to me it looked like the QB was trying to "guide" the ball rather than just throwing it. Also, if he would just put a little more air on the deeper throws and let the receiver run under it, it wouldn't give the defender the chance to undercut the pass. I think that will come with time and experience.

Big game coming up, find out where you really stand. gotta be able to pressure the QB so the secondary won't have to defend for as long.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked quite a bit better friday night. I'm still worried though. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed we only run like 4 plays? Wr screen, verticals, Hb dive and QB keep off the dive action, which looks like the read option but if you watch closely he's not making a read. It's a designed keep. I would just like to see some diversity in the play calling. This vanilla offense won't work on the good teams. 

We looked quite a bit better friday night. I'm still worried though. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed we only run like 4 plays? Wr screen, verticals, Hb dive and QB keep off the dive action, which looks like the read option but if you watch closely he's not making a read. It's a designed keep. I would just like to see some diversity in the play calling. This vanilla offense won't work on the good teams. 

In the words of Herman Boone, "We run 6 plays,  its like novocaine, give it time it will work."  I have personally seen the playbook, trust me there are more than 4 plays.  You don't show your hand if everyone else folds theirs.  Patience is the key for players and fans, its under control.  GO CATS!!!

In the words of Herman Boone, "We run 6 plays,  its like novocaine, give it time it will work."  I have personally seen the playbook, trust me there are more than 4 plays.  You don't show your hand if everyone else folds theirs.  Patience is the key for players and fans, its under control.  GO CATS!!!

+1......Much more to come.  :ugeek: