South Pitt at Sale Creek (Moore man against that Cox man)

Roy Dillard

These games do nothing for a team coming off a tough loss,I know you have to play the games on the schedule but this will be no contest and a hard week to figure things out.I also think Pitt will be just fine as the season rolls.Coach Moore will figure the team out as will the team gets used to him.Good luck SP!

absolutely OB, we will be fine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in November. You guys put a show on last year against Gordy. Really hoped you guys would pull it off. Y'all should win it all but I hope we have a chance to derail the train. Stay healthy good luck

absolutely OB, we will be fine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in November. You guys put a show on last year against Gordy. Really hoped you guys would pull it off. Y'all should win it all but I hope we have a chance to derail the train. Stay healthy good luck

Dave, he is from Greenback. Greenback has a good team as well. It looks like SP could see all of those teams down the road.

Pearl, I hope that's not the attitude the players are having. If it is then they will be in for a long year. I have confidence that Moore will get them going and be just fine.

that's not our boys attitude, I was making a dig at another team we all know. I was just waiting to see, if they have a guilty conscience and will be the first to squawk. No I think we have a great team with good attitudes. Coaches know what they are doing. Oh, some of us would love old school discipline but this is the 2000's and teaching football is just different, now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this sale creek team lost to red boiling springs? It's really sad that a group of kids would have to go through something like this. Atleast play a jv schedule your FIRST year.

We had a choice. Launch Varsity this year, or play JV for 2 years. we had 12 seniors and 11 juniors wanting to play, so we lauched varsity. 8 seniors and 3 juniors quit after spring practice, 6 of which who were projected to start both ways, and several others would have been big contributers. It is what it is. I am looking forward to our players seeing what a small school can do when they work for it. Its a lesson we need to learn. See you Friday. Edited by SDGradSDPlayerSDFan