South Pitt at Sale Creek (Moore man against that Cox man)

Roy Dillard

Good luck to both teams. The way I see it, this is a learning experience for both. From the sound of some SP posters, a few of their players have to learn how to show respect and Sale Creek is learning how to compete in a new varsity sport for them. I hope the fans, players and coaches keep this game in perspective for what it is. Hope both teams remain injury free.

I was hopeful that a couple would not see any playing time in this one after what I witnessed last week...the attitudes of some don't deserve playing time! 

Sale Creek has my utmost respect for their upstart program and deserve to play against players with the same respect!

No way would I allow a player to act the way they did, disrespecting the Program, The "P" on the helmet, the school, the community, the Stat Guy and play in this game whether it was Sale Creek or any other program for that matter!

They would be standing on the sideline cheering on their teammates...and after the game wouldn't have to ask or say anything to the Stat Guy...their stats would match the Class and Respect that showed last week...ZERO!!!

And I know for a fact I'm not the only one that feels this way!

well stated!several players did disrespect the team the P as well as the Crowd that payed to watch such a mess.people were talking about what they had witnessed.Complete disrespect to the Stat man among other things.its a shame that the Senoirs can not lead by example.I I am hoping Tim and his staff has got this corrected and it will be back to PIRATE FOOTBALL again.GO PIRATES