Huntingdon vs Bruceton

horse

Im going on a limb and saying this is the game of the week this week. Bruceton hates Huntingdon, Huntingdon hates bruceton. should be a hard hitting emotional game, I think if bruceton can get after it fast and early, mabye score first, it will give them the confidence they need to win, Huntingdon is a good team this season, and i only have to hate Yall one game a season, i cant wait for this game next friday, gonna be a packed house and cowbell heck!

Bruceton 20

Huntingdon 10

I think the score will be dictated by the team that gets to play their style. Bruceton has been holding teams to under 30 and at the same time lighting up the score board. Huntingdon has had two low scoring games. I am hoping bruceton gets their style. But either way. I don't see Huntingdon blowing us out this year.

Edited by Tigerslegacy

I think the score will be dictated by the team that gets to play their style. Bruceton has been holding teams to under 30 and at the same time lighting up the score board. Huntingdon has had two low scoring games. I am hoping bruceton gets their style. But either way. I don't see Huntingdon blowing us out this year.

I know 49 points isnt a 64 points, but it is far from low scoring lol, I agree with the blowing out part though it will be a close one

Bruceton is much improved this year and Coach Williams has his boys fired up.If the mustangs are not ready and i'm not sure they were the first half against westview they could be in for a heck of a fight.The defense for huntingdon will determine this game and they have been playing outstanding in my opinion.And by the way huntingdon and Bruceton don't hate each other,just McKenzie!