Week 2; West Carroll at Gleason

RegisP90X

pretty sure i was at the games and you werent... our line won the match on both sides of the ball both games. first game we got killed with speed 2nd we got killed with injuries..at one point our 4th qb was in vs harding.. hasnt taken a snap since pee wee..

Look, I'm not trying to start a war. I just know football games are won in the trenches. Really don't care how West Carroll wins or loses. I will care about West Carroll in week 5 until then good luck to West Carroll.

Look, I'm not trying to start a war. I just know football games are won in the trenches. Really don't care how West Carroll wins or loses. I will care about West Carroll in week 5 until then good luck to West Carroll.

All i know is that Gleason is 2-0 and WC is 0-2 but i have seen WC and they are better than their record. WC have two good backs and a good and big QB which is only a Sopohmore or Freshman i can not remember. This should be a good one to watch!

All i know is that Gleason is 2-0 and WC is 0-2 but i have seen WC and they are better than their record. WC have two good backs and a good and big QB which is only a Sopohmore or Freshman i can not remember. This should be a good one to watch!

Your good and big qb is a junior. big difference than freshman or sophomore. The only freshman qb is ours and he is really good.

If speed hurt WC in the first game, that could be a big problem for them at Gleason too. The Dawg backs are very fast too. I talked to #64 tonight and he says the Dawgs are ready for WC. No predictions but this likely will be a nail biter!!

Gleason has speed for days. Depth is nonexistent but they have lots of speed. Should be a good one.