TCA at Adamsville

cardfan

Impressive.  There will be some shakeups in the AP standings this coming week.  I see Huntingdon moving up to #2 now:

CLASS 2A

Record / Pts / Prv

1. Grace Christian (12) / 2-0 / 146 / 1

2. Adamsville (3) / 2-0 / 137 / 2

3. Marion County / 2-0 / 114 / 3

4. Huntingdon / 2-0 / 108 / 5

5. Trousdale County / 2-0 / 85 / 7

6. Oneida / 2-0 / 64 / 10

7. Boyd Buchanan / 1-1 / 58 / 4

8. Peabody / 1-1 / 27 / 6

9. Trinity Christian Aca. / 2-0 / 26 / NR

10. Goodpasture / 1-1 / 23 / 8

I like my crow hot an spicy ! Great game TCA

well...i was riding home from the liberty game...over the radio i hear the chester co/bolivar score and i was like...wait ur kidding right...then my very next thought was...guys find out the adamsville score...if u had told me that 6 hours ago id have stated u were insane...but after hearing the CC/bolivar score i knew there was a chance tca could pull it out...

incredible

guessing u 2 will meet again unless 1 of u runs into huntingdon beforehand

im pretty disappointed right now aville

Guest hevyrevy1611

wowser. sounds like a great game by two top tier teams in 2A. Congrats to TCA and everyone knows Cardinals will bounce back and keep flying high! The now 1A Dresden Lions gonna miss playing these worthy 2A teams in playoffs, and both TCA and Adamsville has a great future ahead. LUV Friday night lights!

Congrats to TCA but you are tied with Jackson Christian and DC Riverside with one district win each. You are not at the top of 15A yet.

Any of the 3 would be new since Adamsville has had a strangle hold of it for past few years, but in all reality this was the game for the regular season championship.   We will meet again and can only hope for as good a game - and injury free !   This game is what Friday nights are all about - two teams on top of their game and leaving it all on the field.

• Upvote 1

well...i was riding home from the liberty game...over the radio i hear the chester co/bolivar score and i was like...wait ur kidding right...then my very next thought was...guys find out the adamsville score...if u had told me that 6 hours ago id have stated u were insane...but after hearing the CC/bolivar score i knew there was a chance tca could pull it out...

incredible

guessing u 2 will meet again unless 1 of u runs into huntingdon beforehand

im pretty disappointed right now aville

congrat to liberty on their win! Cardinals will have to bounce back ! To many penalties ! TCA is to good to give em that much

wowser. sounds like a great game by two top tier teams in 2A. Congrats to TCA and everyone knows Cardinals will bounce back and keep flying high! The now 1A Dresden Lions gonna miss playing these worthy 2A teams in playoffs, and both TCA and Adamsville has a great future ahead. LUV Friday night lights!

I agree. If you have seen the movie " Friday Night Lights" you saw a game that was very similar to last night's game. Both teams left it all on the field. It is sad that Dresden is not 2a anymore because that was always fun competition between Dresden a d 15A. Huntington is certainly no slouch and will have to be eventually dealt with by someone in 15A. Good luck to Dresden for the remainder of the year.

It's time for all of us to move on to our next game. TCA has a very tough game vs South Gibson and Adamsville has their cross county rival McNairy but I did want to say one final word. I do believe one of the two teams playing last night will be in the State Championship game. Adamsville could easily make it to finals and certainly TCA could as well. Good luck to Adamsville for the remainder of the season and I hope there were no serious injuries last night. I saw 10 to 12 future college football players on the field last night. That had to be best game in West Tn last night. Hats off to Tyler Garrott of TCA with 2 INT's and almost a third. Read the stats in JS this morning and saw where Neary had 240 yards rushing. That's beast numbers!! TCA passed the ball 30 times last night and rushed 30 times. It doesn't get anyone balanced than that. Kudos to my childhood friend, Terry Nixon's son Ryan, for making a touchdown saving tackle for Adamsville. He's going to be a good one just like "Nick". 15A, lets go get two wins next week. It has been fun. BTW, I personally met UTVol2 last night. Class act!!

Guest hevyrevy1611
:) @Intense.. COOL! That is one of my favorite movies ever. I have relatives who live within eyesight of the stadium where Friday Night Lights was made, and my kin say over 30,000 people pack that stadium and cheer their hometeam at Katy, TX every game. That Katy team is in top ten of entire nation every year, and has been so for decades I am told (but the team that movie was about is in a different TX town I believe). Texas football is altogether a different breed of cat. And here in W.TN its lotsa fun too! Especially at the "smaller" schools. Oh yeah!
  • Upvote 1

It's time for all of us to move on to our next game. TCA has a very tough game vs South Gibson and Adamsville has their cross county rival McNairy but I did want to say one final word. I do believe one of the two teams playing last night will be in the State Championship game. Adamsville could easily make it to finals and certainly TCA could as well. Good luck to Adamsville for the remainder of the season and I hope there were no serious injuries last night. I saw 10 to 12 future college football players on the field last night. That had to be best game in West Tn last night. Hats off to Tyler Garrott of TCA with 2 INT's and almost a third. Read the stats in JS this morning and saw where Neary had 240 yards rushing. That's beast numbers!! TCA passed the ball 30 times last night and rushed 30 times. It doesn't get anyone balanced than that. Kudos to my childhood friend, Terry Nixon's son Ryan, for making a touchdown saving tackle for Adamsville. He's going to be a good one just like "Nick". 15A, lets go get two wins next week. It has been fun. BTW, I personally met UTVol2 last night. Class act!!

Was good to meet you too TCAIntense! I I believe you nailed it brother!!!!!!