Livingston vs DeKalb Co

Speeding2Live

Why so quiet King? Look Dekalb has lost the last 14 I believe?? We will have to play flawless football to beat Livingston! If we play like we did last week we will get beat. They will be ready for us. I know they are 0-2 but we better not think the game is won before we ever play it!  I was the first on here last year saying how we would beat LA and twice I was wrong. LOL It will be close, I hope to hear the train horn all night long.... #Tigerpride

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so quiet King? Look Dekalb has lost the last 14 I believe?? We will have to play flawless football to beat Livingston! If we play like we did last week we will get beat. They will be ready for us. I know they are 0-2 but we better not think the game is won before we ever play it!  I was the first on here last year saying how we would beat LA and twice I was wrong. LOL It will be close, I hope to hear the train horn all night long.... #Tigerpride

I believe in the saying give someone enough rope...you know.

Hey King any word on some of the players from last year. Linder was a man amongst boys.

There's some situations which I will call "errors" for some of them. Nothing that they have done though.

However, I do believe Winningham went on to Cumberland and is enjoying it, while McCoin is putting in time at Tech. Prospects seem to look good for his future as a Golden Eagle.