Dresden verses McKenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Our Offense Is Still A Work In Progress....But Thank God Our Defense Is Showing Signs Of Life....Union City helped Us Giving Us The Short Field And Various Oppoutunities...Don't Imagine You Hosers Would Help A Brother Out, Would Ya?

You boys need all the help yall can get. Dont try and change the fact that you secretly wear a pink tutu when you and duck have yalls "afternoon drink". I'll pray for both of you lil fairies .

Dresden should win if they are a contender in the west.

I've seen several of the so called "contenders" play this year and I'm not sold on any of them right now. Haven't seen Humboldt play and I'm sure they are stout. Dresden could be a contender from the west but they will have to improve in many facets of the game. Our district is as strong this year as IMO any district in the state. If you don't bring your A game you will get kicked in the teeth.....

I'm sure all the teams in the east are still contenders even with a loss last week.

You boys need all the help yall can get. Dont try and change the fact that you secretly wear a pink tutu when you and duck have yalls "afternoon drink". I'll pray for both of you lil fairies .

Ok This Is Getting Weird...You Having Fantasies Of Me And Duck Is Not Normal Behavior...I'd Often Referred To You Mustangs As...You Know What's...Now You're Confirming It!..Carey Counseling May Be Able To Help...Seek Counseling!

Yes it will be a good game, still have Lions by 14 coming on late in game. As for Rotary Field they only do the very minimum for the boys putting it on the line for their entertainment, so if you think they would go out of their way to make your or anyone's visit better good luck with that.

I hear what you are saying and that's a shame really. When your program has actually gone to the Big Show and owns a Silver Ball, nothing but the best should be in order for their facilities (on both sides).

Inside your head must be a strange place to live!!!! Why would one think of such things????? We were discussing football, not a horse and pony freak show!!! PS---don't bother praying for me, I'm plenty capable of that for myself and mine are heard you "little fairy dreamer" you!!!

Ok This Is Getting Weird...You Having Fantasies Of Me And Duck Is Not Normal Behavior...I'd Often Referred To You Mustangs As...You Know What's...Now You're Confirming It!..Carey Counseling May Be Able To Help...Seek Counseling!

Nothing short of Cane Creek could come close to helping that Butchie. I hear Lakeside in Memphis is good with such too. Then it would be off to Western State and a nice long stay in the homophobic ward!!!!

You talking to me??? And I was gonna pick your Rebs...Sorry, Lions in a close one! See ya next week melon head