East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

Ha. We are not talking about Centerville,but um duh yea, I was there to see us lose to a SORRY east team,  I think your playing Lewis County Friday, the last I checked, So best thing is to not worry about us until our meeting, ( which we will win this year I am 100% sure ) ,Air Hick and  #45 are your only good players, this other one your trying to praise,never heard of him, so im sure he is a NON factor on the team, Let me guess he is part of those "horses" you speak of.lol Very soft and passive horses will get rode hard Friday night.

Was I mistaken or were you not on here blasting East? So I brought up the fact that you really do not have the right to run your moronic mouth because you have not been all that successful against us. Fairview and Lewis has whipped us pretty good so their talk at least has ground to stand on.

Baller you do realize you have lost 2 out of the three last regular season games against "Air Hick" right. You did knock us out of the playoffs but only by a touchdown after we had 6 turnovers. I guess those facts are me being "stupid or having Tunnel vision" . I am sorry for clouding up your point with facts. #61 is Austin Crockett and he is a good one.

So 6 turnovers you are saying last year was just the eagles making mental mistakes? I am sure it has nothing to do with our team practicing stripping the ball everyday. It has nothing to do with them being coached to make that happen or for our DBs being athletic enough to go up and take the pick.

• Upvote 1

Ha. We are not talking about Centerville,but um duh yea, I was there to see us lose to a SORRY east team, I think your playing Lewis County Friday, the last I checked, So best thing is to not worry about us until our meeting, ( which we will win this year I am 100% sure ) ,Air Hick and #45 are your only good players, this other one your trying to praise,never heard of him, so im sure he is a NON factor on the team, Let me guess he is part of those "horses" you speak of.lol Very soft and passive horses will get rode hard Friday night.

Are your really 43?. When i read your quotes i picture a teenager behind your keyboard. Illiterate and ignorant with weak insults. Trash eating jackets? Lol. Really? Touché

Baller you do realize you have lost 2 out of the three last regular season games against "Air Hick" right. You did knock us out of the playoffs but only by a touchdown after we had 6 turnovers. I guess those facts are me being "stupid or having Tunnel vision" . I am sorry for clouding up your point with facts. #61 is Austin Crockett and he is a good one.

Hickman has lost two out of the last three in the regular season BUT... Look and see who still lost by the most points... I believe two years ago we blew y'all out. Beat y'all by 30+ points. And beat you where is actually matters... PLAYOFFS.

So 6 turnovers you are saying last year was just the eagles making mental mistakes? I am sure it has nothing to do with our team practicing stripping the ball everyday. It has nothing to do with them being coached to make that happen or for our DBs being athletic enough to go up and take the pick.

Never said that. I simply stated that we did turn the ball over several times and we still had a chance to win that game. I was not saying your players did nothing to cause them or was I questioning your players atheletic ability. So let me slow this down for all the people in West Hickman .  Lewis County (that county near you) and Faireview (the town next to us) has the right to come on here and and talk about kicking our tails because their record against us is lopsided. Let me explain what lopsided means (more of something on one side than the other, like in this case wins ) Was that to much for you to grasp or are we good?

Edited by bluetruth

Hickman has lost two out of the last three in the regular season BUT... Look and see who still lost by the most points... I believe two years ago we blew y'all out. Beat y'all by 30+ points. And beat you where is actually matters... PLAYOFFS.

Hey I get to give you another lesson in this sport. Ok listen close. If you look in a newspaper or on the internet and see stats for teams, you will see one that has a upper case letter (big letter) W and one that has an L (also big letter). Those two stats are for wins and loses. Now never have I read one that says barely win (BW) or barely loss(BL) so as far as the points go you did not win those games I spoke of just like even with the turnovers in the playoff game we did not win. Are you catching up yet or do I need to go a little slower?

Never said that. I simply stated that we did turn the ball over several times and we still had a chance to win that game. I was not saying your players did nothing to cause them or was I questioning your players atheletic ability. So let me slow this down for all the people in West Hickman . Lewis County (that county near you) and Faireview (the town next to us) has the right to come on here and and talk about kicking our tails because their record against us is lopsided. Let me explain what lopsided means (more of something on one side than the other, like in this case wins ) Was that to much for you to grasp or are we good?

All I remember is whooping East my junior and senior year. Like I said... The records may be closer between East and Hickman over the other schools, but our points won by, exceed yours by far. And if I am not mistaken the East and Hickman football record is 4-2 centerville leading. And if you count the playoff game last year is is 5-2

Now I am tired of fooling with the West Hickman people. Lewis County we are well aware of wha is ahead for us. If we want the repect of the Real powers of this district we will have to win this game or at least make a game of it. So I can not wait untill Friday. Will the team I think we are show up or will the team that has taken butt whippins by you all play? We will find out. I do know there are playmakers and more than one good player on this team and I personally think they are primed to show it.