East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

I am curious as to where this sudden influx of talent is originating. It hasn't been there over the entire history of the school and yet suddenly it's a talent breeding ground. It's strange really. But if you guys say it, it must be so. You guys wouldn't lie to me. And as for you Bulldog, I think the guys kinda felt bad for putting it on you over the last 5 or 6 yrs.. Throwing the dog a bone, so to speak..

East has the talent, I do not EVER remember Lewis County Middle beating East Hickman Middle School.Thats where the core roots are started, Its when they get to High School is when it falls apart,They had a good Coach the first year, but ran him off with them crazy parents.and a tyranic supt. of Schools,  Now there is a band of Bafoons leading the charge calling themselves  coaches ,  ( BA ? give me a break.lol ) East will lose lots of games this year , not by no talent, but stupidity and political schmoozing,Gator boy has managed to worm his way into the circle of distrust, He will serve Nash well as he will be a puppet to him for his every need.He has already managed to get rid of his  threat that overshadowed him, ( Harris ),Now there is a new coach  at the middle school who will actually  bow to Gator boy. Wonder how long it will be till East Middle school drops from being feared  to a homcoming visitor, In Centerville one year the team lost every single game, but guess what?? the head coach  son was the  runingback,kicker,linebacker,halfback,cornerback,nickleback.His sons buddy was the QB, He was the only one who touched the ball, any team they played had a simple task of watching 2 players,It was sickening.East  does not have the Politics yet because they are so new still,give it time, only in Hickman county......... 

East has the talent, I do not EVER remember Lewis County Middle beating East Hickman Middle School.Thats where the core roots are started, Its when they get to High School is when it falls apart,They had a good Coach the first year, but ran him off with them crazy parents.and a tyranic supt. of Schools,  Now there is a band of Bafoons leading the charge calling themselves  coaches ,  ( BA ? give me a break.lol ) East will lose lots of games this year , not by no talent, but stupidity and political schmoozing,Gator boy has managed to worm his way into the circle of distrust, He will serve Nash well as he will be a puppet to him for his every need.He has already managed to get rid of his  threat that overshadowed him, ( Harris ),Now there is a new coach  at the middle school who will actually  bow to Gator boy. Wonder how long it will be till East Middle school drops from being feared  to a homcoming visitor, In Centerville one year the team lost every single game, but guess what?? the head coach  son was the  runingback,kicker,linebacker,halfback,cornerback,nickleback.His sons buddy was the QB, He was the only one who touched the ball, any team they played had a simple task of watching 2 players,It was sickening.East  does not have the Politics yet because they are so new still,give it time, only in Hickman county......... 

Harris took care of himself. And I am not trying to take up for Frankie. If you know the story.

Those kids you benn whipping on are now juniors and mostly seniors. Like I have said if we play like we are capable we should hang with any of you. Just curious what makes your eleven better than ours?

Nothing at all. East is probably just as talented if not more this year than Lewis. It's coaching experience that will give them the edge this week. I still say Lewis wins by a touchdown.

East has the talent, I do not EVER remember Lewis County Middle beating East Hickman Middle School.Thats where the core roots are started, Its when they get to High School is when it falls apart,They had a good Coach the first year, but ran him off with them crazy parents.and a tyranic supt. of Schools, Now there is a band of Bafoons leading the charge calling themselves coaches , ( BA ? give me a break.lol ) East will lose lots of games this year , not by no talent, but stupidity and political schmoozing,Gator boy has managed to worm his way into the circle of distrust, He will serve Nash well as he will be a puppet to him for his every need.He has already managed to get rid of his threat that overshadowed him, ( Harris ),Now there is a new coach at the middle school who will actually bow to Gator boy. Wonder how long it will be till East Middle school drops from being feared to a homcoming visitor, In Centerville one year the team lost every single game, but guess what?? the head coach son was the runingback,kicker,linebacker,halfback,cornerback,nickleback.His sons buddy was the QB, He was the only one who touched the ball, any team they played had a simple task of watching 2 players,It was sickening.East does not have the Politics yet because they are so new still,give it time, only in Hickman county.........

We actually beat East from the time I was in the 6th grade to the 8th. Idk anything after that