East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

Our boys have beat them middle schoolers from other schools for years its about our time to shine at the high school level, this would have already happend if haris had been hired in the first place, but if my eyes didnt deceive me i seen him meeting with some posssible assistance at a local resturant this week

He can't that is all I am going to say about that.  Last I heard he is becoming a Police officer.

Harris will not be hired at East. Hickman will not hire him back. I highly doubt he could get a job anywhere at any school system. I mean fairview wouldn't even hire him lol.

Im surprised fairview didnt. He and coach hughes(head coach at fairview high) coached together at fairview middle together for years. Unless they had some kind of falling out that im not aware of.

Edited by Slim88

I have good reason to think eaglestalon is on the looser coaching staff at East and making excuses is what they have became pro at. Look they dont win with kids that won. It funny they have bad first steps and firing off but beat everyone they played for years. If you dont have kids learning the game before they get to high school then you will be sad. I think King is a good guy just not a good coach. He has horrible help, his staff has no clue and produce very undisciplined and out of shape players. A head coach is only good as staff they have. I hope East wins because those kids are great kids.