East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

If we play like we did last night and stay consistent we will be jard to beat I think our boys are clicking now and just get better and better each week. We will get our points on Offense but Our defense really stepped up last night flying to the ball and they did it all night untill we put 2nd team in or East wouldn't have had double digit points they were a good team and will be in the playoff but we had it going on lastnight baby !

You and i usually see eye to eye and respect each other. But beat someone of worth first before you say that. Loretto=weak,barely won. EH trxt book win. Come on now. Just trying.to.spunk.the district fans up. Been quiet haha

Loretto is not the team of old.  Just in case you have not noticed. 

word on the stret is harris is working on puttting a staff together for a high school job soon maybe even to take over at east if they lose this week, i sure hope their is truth to this rumer

What "stret" do you live on?  I have not heard a "rumer" about his return to coaching (especially in Hickman County). There were other "rumers," now known to be truths that put him in this situation. Maybe current and future high school coaches at East will be able to do their jobs without him working against them in the community.

Edited by veritas

He can't that is all I am going to say about that.  Last I heard he is becoming a Police officer.

You owe me a new keyboard, because I just spit coffee all over mine.  I don't know if this is the funniest thing that I have read in a long time, or the most disturbing. Definitely brings new meaning to the crime of "breaking & entering."

the fact that yall have only beat us.once in the.past 12 years... Fairview knows.rewis. U forget he was our coach. Advan FV. Dude.seriously im just trying to.get more.talk goin on here ha.

Wrong, I know we whooped y'all 41-14 my junior year (07') and then beat y'all 7-6 my senior year (08'). That's twice.

Edited by bulldog3509