East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

Its  amazing how they ( East Middle)  go from dominating every team they play in Middle School, then they get to High School under this guy who Coaches from the Gator, and lay down or dont play and they just seem to fall apart. This Coach blames his failures on Harris.....refuses to accept responsibility that he is not a leader of men. .

Its funny East has embarrassed Cville past years in middle school even on the front line to special teams. But i do agree it doesn't translate to high school. East has a stable full of studs. As far as East getting kids from the View that QB moved to View. Hope its a great game but i think it will be LC.

A few years ago they  destroyed them 56-0 , Harris was not well liked in Centerville, and any oppertunity to bash him was gladly recieved in the good ole town of corruption. This new coach at the Middle school  is supposedly one of Kings new puppets. Lets see what happens.

Who gives two nickels about middle school?

That is where it starts. the beginning , fundamentals,  development. it actually starts in Jr. pro, and grows from there, So yes Eagle Idiot open your eyes and see the big picture. They dont learn how to play football when they get to high school. the game is played the same from the Jr. pro thru the NFL.

Giles middle schools have been decent and the freshmen haven't won many games the last few years. As a matter of fact the '11 seniors didn't win any freshmen games. But yet the same young men won a Gold Ball, a 3rd round, and 2 state semis. Middle school matters in keeping the young men interested in football. It does not translate into high school except for the numbers. The number of kids staying in the program is what counts..... :ugeek:

That is where it starts. the beginning , fundamentals, development. it actually starts in Jr. pro, and grows from there, So yes Eagle Idiot open your eyes and see the big picture. They dont learn how to play football when they get to high school. the game is played the same from the Jr. pro thru the NFL.

This guy's just a regular John Madden ain't he?

Giles middle schools have been decent and the freshmen haven't won many games the last few years. As a matter of fact the '11 seniors didn't win any freshmen games. But yet the same young men won a Gold Ball, a 3rd round, and 2 state semis. Middle school matters in keeping the young men interested in football. It does not translate into high school except for the numbers. The number of kids staying in the program is what counts..... :ugeek:

East has  a very limited number of players, at East it is common to  have several freshmen Starting   from game 1, not that they are stud players,  they just need to fill in for them to have any success, To step on the field and be effective , they must have a grasp of the concept and ins and outs.

Let me tell you something ole Great "GURUS" of football. You can take two to three good athletes in middle school and win a lot of games. For example the Coach you all love Coach Harris, did any of you actually watch the way they lined down, terrible. Go to the practices and watch their first steps when firing of the ball , atrocious . I played a lot of football Jr. Pro, middle, Jr., High, and even a little D2 College ball. You are correct I know nothing about football. You two on here  thinking these kids get well coached at the jr. pro level is the joke. I would be willing to bet that half of the coaches that coach Jr pro never even played football. You are right that is were it begins. Some slap nut dad trying to be the next Vince Lombardi,and you question my football knowledge. I happen to know Coach Harris and think he does know about football and so did EJ but what about the other coaches he had? Some times it is best for idiots like you to just shut up and go away. In High school football gets real. Strength and conditioning  comes into play, girls, home life, driving, and other things. Kids that were good in Jr pro might not be working as hard as a guy that did not start in jr pro and now he is not getting to play as much because he can not just go out on the field and be better than everyone. He actually has to work at it and nine out of ten times they do not want it that bad. So little Johnny goes home and says to butt hurt parents that the coach sucks and the parents agree because little Johnny could run over 6th and 7th graders when he was in eighth grade but know he is were people are bigger and stronger he is not the all world palyer mom and dad thought he was. Then mom and dad goes to coach and says why is my son setting on the bench and coach says to mom and dad he only benches 100 pounds with a spotter and he weighs 150 and is slow, can not  block, tackle or remember the plays because the plays are not run right and run left so he has to work harder if he wants to play.  That does not sit well with mom and dad and now the coach sucks. it happens everywhere not just East. Not taking up for Frankie but I have a son who is now a senior and I would ask him all the time why isn't ole so  and so playing and he will say they are not strong enough or do not know the plays. So there for knowledge. I am willing to bet you will come back with some kind of smart butt answer where I cloud up things with facts. But you being so mature as you are I am sure the truth does not sit well with you either. Thanks.

Let me tell you something ole Great "GURUS" of football. You can take two to three good athletes in middle school and win a lot of games. For example the Coach you all love Coach Harris, did any of you actually watch the way they lined down, terrible. Go to the practices and watch their first steps when firing of the ball , atrocious . I played a lot of football Jr. Pro, middle, Jr., High, and even a little D2 College ball. You are correct I know nothing about football. You two on here thinking these kids get well coached at the jr. pro level is the joke. I would be willing to bet that half of the coaches that coach Jr pro never even played football. You are right that is were it begins. Some slap nut dad trying to be the next Vince Lombardi,and you question my football knowledge. I happen to know Coach Harris and think he does know about football and so did EJ but what about the other coaches he had? Some times it is best for idiots like you to just shut up and go away. In High school football gets real. Strength and conditioning comes into play, girls, home life, driving, and other things. Kids that were good in Jr pro might not be working as hard as a guy that did not start in jr pro and now he is not getting to play as much because he can not just go out on the field and be better than everyone. He actually has to work at it and nine out of ten times they do not want it that bad. So little Johnny goes home and says to butt hurt parents that the coach sucks and the parents agree because little Johnny could run over 6th and 7th graders when he was in eighth grade but know he is were people are bigger and stronger he is not the all world palyer mom and dad thought he was. Then mom and dad goes to coach and says why is my son setting on the bench and coach says to mom and dad he only benches 100 pounds with a spotter and he weighs 150 and is slow, can not block, tackle or remember the plays because the plays are not run right and run left so he has to work harder if he wants to play. That does not sit well with mom and dad and now the coach sucks. it happens everywhere not just East. Not taking up for Frankie but I have a son who is now a senior and I would ask him all the time why isn't ole so and so playing and he will say they are not strong enough or do not know the plays. So there for knowledge. I am willing to bet you will come back with some kind of smart butt answer where I cloud up things with facts. But you being so mature as you are I am sure the truth does not sit well with you either. Thanks.

Aside from a few grammatical errors all of that sounds pretty spot on. It hasn't ever gotten to the degree that it is at East over here, but over the last several years there have been some upset parents which goes along with any program even when things are all sunshine and rainbows. Someone's gunna be mad that their baby isn't on the field. Coaches have favorites. I know from experience, you earn favoritism. You earn favoritism by absolutely busting your butt in every aspect. Occasionally a coach might have a family friend who he expects to be a ball player, but nine times out of ten, if a player gets out worked he will get out played. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

East has a very limited number of players, at East it is common to have several freshmen Starting from game 1, not that they are stud players, they just need to fill in for them to have any success, To step on the field and be effective , they must have a grasp of the concept and ins and outs.

judging on your records over the years you've started a lot of, not so effective, freshman. Poor example. You made our point for us. Middle School success does not nessecarily translate to HS success.