SP Coacht Posters with true coaching experience

OLD PIRATE

The week before we feud with the kin in Jasper, Old Pirate lets all the youngons & newbies knows jest how this feuding got so heated. Yep, the skillet slingers is a key player in the feuding between the Mighty Pirates of SP and them Marion County Jailhouse folkes. You be sure and come a visiting the last week of the regular season. Old Pirate will rattle the cages of the Jasper Warrior folkes! OP will be watching fur you! BTW, does you fellers get bothered much by them "Circle Flies" in your neck of the woods?

Now OP, don't call out that ladysquaw skillet slinger.....you know she likes rattling cages as much as you!!!

Actually, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I don't like pro bb. I like high school and college bb quite a bit. However, there is a board here for high school bb. I tell you one thing. I would love to see you coach against one of Brook's teams. I am guessing it wouldn't be like a Don Burton, Tommy Layne, Junior Johnson or Ken Storey matchup.

Did you play for Brooks or did you sit up in the corner of the old gym with the rest of the wannabes? Edited by PurpleGrad

I would love to have been able to coach against Sam Brooks. I played against him and would welcome the challenge. I don't run from tough games. In my opinion, you don't get better playing cupcakes.

He used to schedule some interesting non-district and non-SVC games. His defensive schemes were ahead of the times for H.S. basketball. 

Edited by rlh

Recon a feller needing education can view the FC vs Trousdale thread to find out about "Circle Flies"

Thanks for the education, Old Pirate.  Your story was very enlightening and humorous.   Now to answer your question.  No, Circle Flies are not a problem around here.  In fact, yours is the first I have ever heard mention of them.  First hand knowledge?