Hickman at Creekwood

bulldog3509

As a Camden fan I know nothing about Hickman but Creekwood is usually big up front and Physical..they seem to be Dr Jekel and Mr Hyde so far this season or at least the loss to Cheatham would make it appear so anyway.

Yeah big win against rival Dickson and then lose to Cheatham. I watched Cheatham play fairview and was anything but impressed with them. I hope Hickman can pull it out but have not seen CreekWood play since 2007 I believe it was.

Yeah big win against rival Dickson and then lose to Cheatham. I watched Cheatham play fairview and was anything but impressed with them. I hope Hickman can pull it out but have not seen CreekWood play since 2007 I believe it was.

Judging based on what I've seen from them the last few years, they look like Tarzan and play like Jane..this year might be different, but it doesn't sound good.

Creekwood did beat Dickson, but, I am sure that Dickson is way down this year and it was a very emotional game that anything can happen. I think the real Creekwood showed up against Cheatham.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. But was very impressive to beat Dickson. And looked bad losing to Cheatham. Cheatham is way down this year. They had one player who stood out and you could tell the entire game he could care less. But they can't be overlooked since they did beat Dickson. Hickman worried me playing Wayne, but it was still a win and it was their first game of the season... Had to get those jitter bugs out. I think they will come out full blast Friday night.

The "real" Creek Wood team was on the sidelines last Friday night against Cheatham Co. Starting RB who had 146 rushing yards against Dickson Co. did not even dress against Cheatham. Back up RB didnt dress, #1 CB and WR didnt dress, starting tackle didnt dress. Starting QB got dinged up in the 3rd and had to come back in to play WR because CW's #2 CB and WR got hurt as well. Then 3rd string and 4th string RB who had to start because of injuries had to leave the game due to injuries. CW's #1 RB and #1 WR for friday nights game vs. Cheatham were Sophmores way down the depth chart. Other than that, yes the real CW team played cheatham lol. 

• Upvote 1

The "real" Creek Wood team was on the sidelines last Friday night against Cheatham Co. Starting RB who had 146 rushing yards against Dickson Co. did not even dress against Cheatham. Back up RB didnt dress, #1 CB and WR didnt dress, starting tackle didnt dress. Starting QB got dinged up in the 3rd and had to come back in to play WR because CW's #2 CB and WR got hurt as well. Then 3rd string and 4th string RB who had to start because of injuries had to leave the game due to injuries. CW's #1 RB and #1 WR for friday nights game vs. Cheatham were Sophmores way down the depth chart. Other than that, yes the real CW team played cheatham lol. 

sound like your starters might be talented but are definitely soft like warm butter.

Hickman's QB has broke single game and career passing yard records for Hickman, also receiving an award for Channel 4 player of the week his sophomore year, 1,600+ passing yards last year alone. Don't know the exact stats but scored tons last year on his feet as well. He, I am sure, has the best stats on the team for a career.