Tullahoma Wildcats @ Shelbyville Golden Eagles

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this contest?

This will be our Friday Night Main Event broadcast this week.  Shelbyville is out to an excellent start led by sophomore QB Mason Cunningham and try to remain undefeated against a John Olive led Tullahoma Wildcat team undergoing a rebuilding year.  Tullahoma enters the game at 1-1 while Shelbyville is at 2-0.  Tullahoma has taken the last two in this series. 

Catch the pregame tailgate broadcast at Eagle Stadium on the Duck at 93.9 FM.  It is the best pregame show you'll here statewide.  We have Coaches interviews from across the state, then we cover all the big games for the night with syndicated columnist Donovan Stewart.   Live stream can be found here at 939theduck.com

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game, as I'd bet the Duck and T'Town fans are counting on the wildcats to win over an undisciplined Shelbyville team...However, I saw the Eagles on Friday and they look great as they have in the past at the skill spots but their D-line and safeties are better than I remember from past Central teams...Could be a difference maker. 

Should be a great game, as I'd bet the Duck and T'Town fans are counting on the wildcats to win over an undisciplined Shelbyville team...However, I saw the Eagles on Friday and they look great as they have in the past at the skill spots but their D-line and safeties are better than I remember from past Central teams...Could be a difference maker.

I always make my polls public so you can see how everyone votes.

I always make my polls public so you can see how everyone votes.

The shelbyville and Ttown game is always something to talk bout i can tell you its always a heck of a show when them two teams face off when it comes to shelbyville they can be strong when they won't to be they are fast and they know how to give you a Run for your money but Ttown they are a heck of a team always have been for some reason they always have a good QB and a good D but to be real i say Ttown wins by 1 TD just like i said before shelbyville is a 2nd half team with Ttown you have to play good all night my pick is Ttown

We will set up at the stadium entrance and start our tailgate broadcast 4:00 PM.  We will take callers beginning at 5:30 to discuss games.   Trey, Gary and I will give you our picks for all the biggest games in the State beginning at 5:15 PM.  If you have a particular game you'd like us to discuss, just hit me on twitter @ TennesseeSports.  We love talking high school football. 

We'll have Coach Hardy with us at 4:10.   Haven't reached Coach Olive yet, but hope to have him on set with us also.  We'll also here from Coach Howard Stone of Columbia and Coach Marty Wheeler of Covington as they face a tough Memphis North Side team Friday night.

The shelbyville and Ttown game is always something to talk bout i can tell you its always a heck of a show when them two teams face off when it comes to shelbyville they can be strong when they won't to be they are fast and they know how to give you a Run for your money but Ttown they are a heck of a team always have been for some reason they always have a good QB and a good D but to be real i say Ttown wins by 1 TD just like i said before shelbyville is a 2nd half team with Ttown you have to play good all night my pick is Ttown

Looks like it is just you and me picking T-town.  My reason is better coaching at T-town.  Plus the QB that was originally going to be playing for Coffee County.

Will be a good game though.