does blackman have a chance?

lilQB

Guest easyd70

I believe it can be done. There has to be some effort put forth by the whole team.

I'll be watching UT Vs. Miami, but guys, this is your chance, and I think it can be done.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest batterup

all you guys have to do is be a team... work together, play smart fundamental football and make some key plays each game and it's yours... anybody can win state... in some cases, it's not always the best team winning the state, it's the best team at that time who wins it. you have the size, strength, speed, and atheliticism. But the key is to put all of these things together and you will go far... win or lose though, you guys have a great team and have proved that.

HEY BIGSHOW99!!!

Glad to hear from ya! How ya doin since that day you faked being sick to get out of practice?(lol) Just kidding!HA HA! Really how are you and how is school going? What's more important how are the parties and have you met that special honey yet?(lol) You coming to the game friday night? Look foward to seeing you again!

PS. crack some heads for me! Later! :D:o;)

I am doing alot better since the time I got a little sick.lol. They decided to give me a medicial redshirt so I would not have to waste a year without practicing. As of right now I do not practice I just lift weights and all that good stuff. School is going pretty good and parties are pretty nice.

Hey Blazeman63 how is school going for ya bud?

Guest easyd70

Not much man. Just been working on my cars. Drinking beer, and telling all the fraternity guys how I used to play football. :(

I really hope Wes Martin and David Hargis read this.

How's life treating you Ryan?

Regards,

John