Page @ Marshall County

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one of you guys wouldn't mind passing along an address to the field, or even some minor directions, that would be greatly appreciated. I remeber how to get out that way, but it's the first time I've driven to the stadium in awhile. Can't quite remeber how to get there off the top of my head.

Edited by CopenhagenBandit11

Just made it back to the homefront and everything. All jokes and other things aside, props to the tigers tonight. You guys just flat out, outplayed us. You took care of business and whipped us up and down the field. Just like always you guys have plenty of athletes, but number 9, 4, and 2 in particular were very impressive. Good football players.

It's clear we have a lot more work to do then I realized. Back to work on the practice field so we can get some things fixed. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Y'all should be able to make some noise in district play.

As a side note, all high school fan hood aside, glad that Aaron Medley is a future Vol. That young man has a bright future, and honestly he could help us now, and especially once he gets here a year from now.