Week 4 union city @ huntingdon

Maximum

It was ugly. Line got beat all night, and yes, other teams are figuring out who to key on. Why wouldn't they, it is always to the Huntingdon side, which if that is the way you run it every play, it's the short side. Union City looked great. Huntingdon's first drive of the second half changed the game, with the fumble on the one. While I'm venting, the Huntingdon crowd is the saddest, large crowd ever!!!!!!!! Everyone just expects to come to the game see old friends and clap, a little, when the announcer says....first down. Again, good game Union City. I think we can learn fron this.

It was ugly. Line got beat all night, and yes, other teams are figuring out who to key on. Why wouldn't they, it is always to the Huntingdon side, which if that is the way you run it every play, it's the short side. Union City looked great. Huntingdon's first drive of the second half changed the game, with the fumble on the one. While I'm venting, the Huntingdon crowd is the saddest, large crowd ever!!!!!!!! Everyone just expects to come to the game see old friends and clap, a little, when the announcer says....first down. Again, good game Union City. I think we can learn fron this.

Didnt learn from bruceton. Same mistakes and bad line play just like tonight. Just played a better team tonight and couldnt get away with it.