Dresden takes on Obion County

ysoangry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obion County was as dirty as any team we have faced.  Won't blame them, the refs let that crap go the entire first half and hopefully never work another game after this film gets sent in.  Kids were hitting after the whistle from the start and because the refs were not doing their job of cleaning it up early, it exploded in the second half.  If the refs do not protect the kids on the field then there is no reason for them to be there.  Just have opening kickoff and let the MMA begin.  INSANE.  Good win Lions.  If Obion cleans up their garbage and puts that energy into getting their kids in shape, they will win a few games this year.  Feel sorry for the kids on that team that were not involved in the after whistle crap.  

Obion County was as dirty as any team we have faced. Won't blame them, the refs let that crap go the entire first half and hopefully never work another game after this film gets sent in. Kids were hitting after the whistle from the start and because the refs were not doing their job of cleaning it up early, it exploded in the second half. If the refs do not protect the kids on the field then there is no reason for them to be there. Just have opening kickoff and let the MMA begin. INSANE. Good win Lions. If Obion cleans up their garbage and puts that energy into getting their kids in shape, they will win a few games this year. Feel sorry for the kids on that team that were not involved in the after whistle crap.

Their o line got a really good push. They take away the three hundred yards in penalties and get in shape, they'd be good. They were gassed early. They are by far the dirtiest team around. Guess that's what happens when you're spoiled with the facilities they have. Good job lions

He ran 40 yards for a td and he almost outrun a lineman or two. Good thing nobody figured we would give it to the slow kid because he was in the endZone before they knew what happened. Then he broke down realizing his dad wasn't there. Get well fast Yso. The kid doesn't have many 40 yard runs left in him. The gas tank is on empty. Lol.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I KNEW (and told YSO's son beforehand) that he would have a monster game! did it for dad he said. And I agree with all the comments about OC's low-life, dirty play with officials letting it happen 1st half. Thankfully the refs DID finally start calling the penalties second half. Folk in OC need ANOTHER coaching change if they care about being a class act. The players just doing what they taught. But i DID quit boxing golden gloves when my coach started teaching me dirty tricks to win on cuts, so hopefully they have a few kids who wont play on such a team. Sadly we have to play them next year, but no doubt that will be it for this matchup. Wonder if there are any people in OC who will put pressure on powers that be to make the needed changes to clean up their act. Time will tell. Our Lions rose above it all and proved who the cream of the crop was. GO LIONS!

Edited by hevyrevy1611