Polk @ East Ridge

Polk04

Erballer be careful about saying anything about the big 35. He's a 17 year old KID. I bet you sleep good at night belittling 17 year olds. Its great your happy for your victory but these are kids. Its sad. Pretty pathetic. Yeah east ridge had a answer for us it was called the freaking REFS. Bahahahahah. I bet your proud now.

Are you kidding me!! I did nothing but commend #35 for being a heck of a ball player! Best on Polks team! How amazing that people try and turn my words against me. Y'all either try and make me seem like a guy who runs there mouth to people all the time, or you are to ignorant to interpret facts and compliments when they are given! Just so it is clear #35 is the best player on Polk County's team. Just for the record. Good luck for the rest of the season to Polk. I'm done with this message board ignorance.

Charlie is here, I just go to bed after games and get some sleep whether Polk wins or loses. I love Polk football, but I don't lose sleep over any football game.

Good game by ER. #4 is a great runner. Too many turnovers, but I think both teams had two. Too many penalties for Polk. I believe Polk had more in the 1st half than in the previous two games, combined,but I'm sure the calls were legit.

As for the talk of Polk only having #35, ER only has #4. For ER guys, why don't they use 10 in the backfield more. IMO, he is a better option than #2.

Congrats to ER, good luck the rest the way.

For Polk, regroup, take it out on McCentral.

One last thing, ER has the best PA guy around, he exemplifies sportsmanship and Friday night excitement. You can tell he loves ER, but he also engages the visiting crowd!