CC vs AC

thekidd0086

Cougars will win with a domination win. 1st off AC defense is absolutely horrid led by the bald guy thats clueless the game of football. 2nd off #7 will blow up the poor excuse of an offensive line AC has. #57 #55 #74 #75 and #77 will have a long night and rough morning. 3rd is #5 cant throw and #43 cant run. #5 will try to scramble and get rocked like normal (he's overrated). #43 is athletically challenged he looks like the lucky charms guy with pads on. EASY WIN FOR THE COUGARS! AC DOESN'T NEED TO EVEN BE ON THE FIELD WITH THESE GUYS!

Sounds like someone doesn't know much about football. AC's offensive line is one of the best in the state....I wouldn't worry about #5's arm...I would worry about his legs.

Cougars will win with a domination win. 1st off AC defense is absolutely horrid led by the bald guy thats clueless the game of football. 2nd off #7 will blow up the poor excuse of an offensive line AC has. #57 #55 #74 #75 and #77 will have a long night and rough morning. 3rd is #5 cant throw and #43 cant run. #5 will try to scramble and get rocked like normal (he's overrated). #43 is athletically challenged he looks like the lucky charms guy with pads on. EASY WIN FOR THE COUGARS! AC DOESN'T NEED TO EVEN BE ON THE FIELD WITH THESE GUYS!

Is this guy serious? I've been to all of ac's games and their offensive line is amazing! I don't know what team he has been watching. I'm taking ac by at least 30

Edited by bass66

LOL your right i use too say the same thing. but I Listened to my kids and my kids friends and moved my son to CC  too play for a program that has coaches who really care and yes HAYDEN and SETH will help and play with the already group of good freshman. and NOOOOOO AC is not as good as last year they have not replaced  the deep threat mcintosh the hard nose running of long and they still have the weak small secondary they do have a good line and the best quaterback in the district but they want use him correctly...bradley could be a deep threat but he must not be on there special list...   ask yourself one question friday night look around and ask roberts,mayes,mcintosh,phillips,smith,marlow,i could keep going but you get the point    who ther pulling for too win!!!! AC is done they may win friday night but the way they treat ther players the last 4 years will hurt them for many years too come you have to have alumni and community support too have a good program and they have burnt a bridge for life with alot of young men.. do me one favor ask some past players if they liked ther old coaching staff you will here coach russ and coach terry thats it .. I have ask 3/4 of last years team and they say the same thing they did not like gilum. key words alot of them said hard too talk too,unfriendly(%$#@)) seem like he didnt care, left alot of good talent on the sideline.on and on. win lose or draw this year and last year was the  last of the good group of talent from AC....all down hill after this either way..

WOW. First off, Where u been!!! I have tried to say what you did but couldn't quite get it across this way. I'm sure space will come back with some name calling and insults, that his MO! You sound like I did last year and these guys ripped me bad. Seems u and I had the same experiences at AC. I have a kid at Norris and he already said he wants to go to CC next year, along with a couple more. There not studs but if hey work hard they can play their jr. Sr. Years. I just figured if they were going to lose their playing time to a CC kid, he ought to be going to school there. I like the special list comment too, rings a bell. Your right they may win this year but the tide will turn for many years after this one.

For the sake of the CC team I sincerely hope none of the AC players see this post.

Ac has the same secondary as last year that was weak then and now. If they play that prevent defense(bend but don't break)...lol...they will lose......there coach will probably cost them the game anyways I.e. remember central game,oakridge,grace,..

In all fairness AC, OR and Clinton all compete for players and to be honest AC selection is narrowed geographically. AC currently is qualified as a 4A team. As far as coaching staff they have one of the best in the state. There players have always respected and admired the staff. AC is moving up the ladder as one of the best teams in the state. Currently ranked 8th. Any team that plays them always show respect. They will always be a team contender in the district. Apparently they have one of the largest fan bases in the area. They have made the playoffs every year Davey has been there. That in its self speaks for its self. A statement against AC staff, fans or players is always an insult. Yourself may have had a bad experience but for every one of you there are 9 more that have had great experiences with the Mavericks staff and community. Good luck pulling against AC!

• Upvote 1

In all fairness AC, OR and Clinton all compete for players and to be honest AC selection is narrowed geographically. AC currently is qualified as a 4A team. As far as coaching staff they have one of the best in the state. There players have always respected and admired the staff. AC is moving up the ladder as one of the best teams in the state. Currently ranked 8th. Any team that plays them always show respect. They will always be a team contender in the district. Apparently they have one of the largest fan bases in the area. They have made the playoffs every year Davey has been there. That in its self speaks for its self. A statement against AC staff, fans or players is always an insult. Yourself may have had a bad experience but for every one of you there are 9 more that have had great experiences with the Mavericks staff and community. Good luck pulling against AC!

i will agree to disagree but unlike your post i named names too back up my statements who is the 9 that had a great experince with ac the last 4 years. all i ask is dont take my word for it ask the seniors from last year or any from the last 4 years and if they had such a great experince at AC why are they pulling for CC to win against there former team.  you want too no the sad truth i hate it for the current players i hope alot of them have a good game and dont get hurt but it dont matter how hard they try there coaching staff will let them down if not this game one of the other ones.  by the way playoffs are over for AC after this year get ready for a 4 to 5 year drought.........

i will agree to disagree but unlike your post i named names too back up my statements who is the 9 that had a great experince with ac the last 4 years. all i ask is dont take my word for it ask the seniors from last year or any from the last 4 years and if they had such a great experince at AC why are they pulling for CC to win against there former team.  you want too no the sad truth i hate it for the current players i hope alot of them have a good game and dont get hurt but it dont matter how hard they try there coaching staff will let them down if not this game one of the other ones.  by the way playoffs are over for AC after this year get ready for a 4 to 5 year drought.........

Space will be so depressed during that drought, if AC ends up having it. :( lol

Space will be so depressed during that drought, if AC ends up having it. :( lol

oh trust me its comming i know ever player on AC and LC middle school they are going too be down for awhile . i dont know if your like me but I start judging optimist leage talent and certain teams and groups of kids too see how the turn out in high school and by my predictions there through.. they did have a good group of LC middle school kids but two of the all state players went too CC and 4 or 5 of the players are not even playing  freshman ball. LC had a good midget team last year  with alot of good hard hitting talent but come to find out the 4 to 5 skilled players were from jacksboro and ther part of the CC freshman team this year . AC  9th 10th and 11th graders are lacking talent . not saying there isnt some good players but as a whole there way down and going too be for awhile. and i dont think ther going to get any more transfers from central after what happened last year.