Wilson Central @ Cleveland

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On film wilson central looks like a very well coached team whom isnt gonna beat themselves. Very sound at all positions and blue collared. They got atletes but nobody really stands out to me except the RB. Looks like they run the wing-t. Alot of speed sweeps, toss sweeps and counters. I dont think they pass much. With that being said, cleveland will have to have their best effort to win because they arent gonna give you anything without being earned. But on the other side, I dont think theyve played a team with an attack like cleveland. I expect a very good hard fought game next friday. GOOOOO Big Blue!!!!!!!

Edited by fooseball96

On film wilson central looks like a very well coached team whom isnt gonna beat themselves. Very sound at all positions and blue collared. They got atletes but nobody really stands out to me except the RB. Looks like they run the wing-t. Alot of speed sweeps, toss sweeps and counters. I dont think they pass much. With that being said, cleveland will have to have their best effort to win because they arent gonna give you anything without being earned. But on the other side, I dont think theyve played a team with an attack like cleveland. I expect a very good hard fought game next friday. GOOOOO Big Blue!!!!!!!

Opening game vs Hendersonville they threw 30 times (game was tied at 14-14 late in the 3rd qtr before Hville won 28-14). Last 2 games less than 10 passes per game. What you wrote about the running game above is exactly what they do. Best players are the QB Rountree #10, RB-WR Price #8, and RB Angel #7 (he is a soph who has multiple SEC offers, 6-3 220). DE Reed #6 and LB Combes are the best on D. Over under on this one should be about 60.

Opening game vs Hendersonville they threw 30 times (game was tied at 14-14 late in the 3rd qtr before Hville won 28-14). Last 2 games less than 10 passes per game. What you wrote about the running game above is exactly what they do. Best players are the QB Rountree #10, RB-WR Price #8, and RB Angel #7 (he is a soph who has multiple SEC offers, 6-3 220). DE Reed #6 and LB Combes are the best on D. Over under on this one should be about 60.

should be a shooutout

Did WC lose a lot from last year's team? I know they nearly beat Beech & THE Jalen Hurd last year. If they didn't lose a lot, Cleveland will have a rough night. Herink will through for 300+, but will CHS be able to stop WC's offense?

WC did lose some very good players and have also been struggling with injuries this year.We do have a very good class of seniors this year.Not only great football players but some great young men and leaders.Good Luck Wildcats!