Big Games in Memphis - Week 3

kwc

Don't know what happened but I know I posted my picks last week.....but here we go..............1)oakland...2)briarcrest....3)cbhs.....4)collierville......5)craigmont.......6)ecs.....7)trezvant......8)douglas.......9)henry......10)da haven!

Coach:

I've posted stuff in the past, only to find out later it never materialized on the board. Usually, there was something quirky going on. It happens.

Edited by kwc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kwc, I went and found the games that I picked for last week if I can do it like this. If not its cool ill roll with where I am...I'm an honest man! I picked.....cbhs....collierville....millignton...briarcrest....ecs...facs....houston....bolton....manassas....central...ridway....trezvant....whitehaven.......I just don't won't my games picked to be off....

Hey kwc, I went and found the games that I picked for last week if I can do it like this. If not its cool ill roll with where I am...I'm an honest man! I picked.....cbhs....collierville....millignton...briarcrest....ecs...facs....houston....bolton....manassas....central...ridway....trezvant....whitehaven.......I just don't won't my games picked to be off....

Coach10ac:

I have no reason to believe that you don't walk in integrity. It's probably best that we leave it as it is though for all involved. Don't worry about not having all of the games selected because after about Week 5 or so, I'm probably going to include everyone in one big lump anyway. So, you're good.

kwc I not sure that it matters but I don't believe Collierville/Cordova is a district game. Cordova is Dist.14 & Collierville Dist.15

Game 1: Oakland

Game 2: Briarcrest 

Game 3: Covington

Game 4: CBHS 

Game 5:Collierville 

Game 6: Craigmont 

Game 7 ECS 

Game 8:Trezevant 

Game 9: Frayser 

Game 10:White Station 

Game 11: Ridgeway 

Game 12: Whitehaven 

Dats cool!! Just to let those know who haven't heard yet about our bad news in tigerland.....EJ is out for da year, torn mcl.....tuff for da kid. He wuz excited bout dis year. Put in a lot of work. I know cuz I watched him. Good thing is we have him for one more year...next man up got to step up big......let's go TIGERS....

Memphis Teams rarely get love from the Refs outside of Shelby Co., and u know this, Man (Smokey off Friday voice)

I need to find some film of Henry Co, but I slick believe the Home cooking will be working in Paris too if it came down to it. Phantom Holdings and illegal men down field can always stop a Bomb TD

:popcorneater:

We might get some calls but memphis gets their fair share when we go there. I remember going to melrose 2 years in row in the playoffs and when we got the lead the clock magically stopped working. One year I bet the 3rd quarter was 20 minutes long. Luckily we won both times.

We might get some calls but memphis gets their fair share when we go there. I remember going to melrose 2 years in row in the playoffs and when we got the lead the clock magically stopped working. One year I bet the 3rd quarter was 20 minutes long. Luckily we won both times.

Magically stopped working??? Its Orange Mound not Germantown. They clock was probably 15-20 years old at the time LOL

Dats cool!! Just to let those know who haven't heard yet about our bad news in tigerland.....EJ is out for da year, torn mcl.....tuff for da kid. He wuz excited bout dis year. Put in a lot of work. I know cuz I watched him. Good thing is we have him for one more year...next man up got to step up big......let's go TIGERS....

I'm sorry to hear that about EJ, but I think we all were thinking that in the back of our minds when we heard how his injury happened. Tough break for EJ. I know he will keep his head up. Like you said, 'Next Man Up!' He now become a sideline coach/motivator while Zach and company get an opportunity to shine.

Speaking of Zach, has he received clearance from the doctors to play since being diagnosed with a concussion in the Fairley game? No need to rush back. If he needs to sit for a while, it's understandable.