Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing T is so dependent on the QB and his timing with the rest of his offense.  Losing your first string QB hurts the whole offense until their timing jells.

MJ is better than the score tells.

From what I'm hearing, they are down to the 3rd string QB (2nd team QB left the team after the Lebanon game ... could be wrong on that, just heard it).  Passing is an issue now and in 6A, running isn't going to get it done outside of regional games.  Good luck to MJ to get it together but playoffs are looking slim at this point.

1st half is the referees discretion...it has been done before.

Right. But the issue I had was walking back on the sidelines towards the end of halftime to overhear the white hat telling Shad that he wasn't going to enforce the mercy rule at the beginning of the third bc "its not fair" um I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure it isn't optional in the 2nd half of the game......

Right. But the issue I had was walking back on the sidelines towards the end of halftime to overhear the white hat telling Shad that he wasn't going to enforce the mercy rule at the beginning of the third bc "its not fair" um I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure it isn't optional in the 2nd half of the game......

Slim is no expert ... He's the guy that calls into the sports-talk show on the drive home then everyone makes fun of for the next couple of hours.  I'd disregard his 'expert opinion'.

Edited by OzziePossum

Slim is no expert ... He's the guy that calls into the sports-talk show on the drive home then everyone makes fun of for the next couple of hours.  I'd disregard his 'expert opinion'.

We've had it enforced against Pickett County in the 2nd quarter, on more than one occasion...it was 35-0 and 42-0 end of 1st quarter..2 years in a row...i saw it with my own eyes...referees went and told both coached they were running the clock at start of 2nd quarter...and they did..now roll over and play dead, or go fall off your crazy train...posiawesome