What is the thoughts on Dyersburg

YouvebeenTebowed

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg is talented on the offensive side of ball,

The defensive coach is good, however this season is proving to be a challenge for the staff. A lot of younger players have been thrown in the skillet......should be somewhat baked by the end of the season......

Who knows what season will be, just look at Crockett County and Milan, eh!

For Haywood to win a game that they were not supposed to win is what I considered much improved

Haywood may be slightly better than last, and more than likely went into Liberty flat after a big win.

Dyersburg scored 24, and was stopped 4 times inside the 15, 3 inside the 10, came away with no points, and we all know the story on defense. Bad night on both sides of the ball. Complete twilight zone the entire night both O and D.

Look for that district to be between Liberty and Covington, with Haywood and Northside to fight for the next two spots.

IMO Liberty is the team to beat.

Verdict is still out on Haywood. They got beat up on by Liberty. See how they fare the rest of the year before calling them "much improved"

Liberty is going to "beat up" several 4A schools this year and next

haywood is improved but ppl are underestimating what liberty can do

haywood had 1 1st down in the 1st half that i remember and liberty sat 1 of their RBs in the 2nd half...after he went over 100 yards and 3 TDs in the 1st

the 2nd half was an entirely different story and had they not been blown out in the 1st half...could have made a game of it...maybe...tryin to be nice

I will be interested to see how Dyersburg's season plays out. Covington did not play them last season. I'm sure that their personnel has changed a lot since we beat them twice in 2011.

Evidently the poll voters still think they are good, since they stayed in the top 10 despite the loss to Haywood.

Good luck going forward. Dyersburg is one of hose "friendly" rivals for us. The two school have had some epic battles on the gridiron over the years and have some mutual respect

To be a true ChargerFan you sure do have a bad memory.  The Chargers played Dyersburg last year on a shorten week. When Dyersburg decided to move the game because of weather for a college game on Saturday.  Covington defeated them 20-3.  on a Thursday night in Dyersburg.

Yep, bad memory. Sure sign of getting old. I did forget.