South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

Someone making a statement like that after the 2007 state championship beating proves the world is full of stupid people. LMBO

Very true... I heard similar statements in 1994 when I went to Nashville a day early to watch SP win their Gold Ball. In their excitement some of those rose-colored glass wearing Pirate fans actually thought they wanted another shot at Marion! LMAO!

Very true... I heard similar statements in 1994 when I went to Nashville a day early to watch SP win their Gold Ball. In their excitement some of those rose-colored glass wearing Pirate fans actually thought they wanted another shot at Marion! LMAO!

I remember seeing the replays of the championship games that weekend. I wasn't around at the time so I can't say one way or the other. However, I have heard stories that the 94 game between SP and MC was one of the best ever.

I'm going to have to put myself in a time out. I'm off topic. Back to the game.

Edited by TheAmbassador

I told ya this kid ran wild against those purple and white fellows. He is dangerous but so is his brother who was out hurt .pirates win but that little fellow is dangerous. Whitwell is losing these games because Whitwell is beating Whitwell. Mistakes made in the red zone. Panic plays by coach.no depth. Had whitwell not made a couple terrible mistakes score could have been Tigers 21 warriors 14 easy. But that's football and that's who generally wins and who is considered to be the best team, the one with fewer mistakes right?pirates win but I would never overlook any team.

Agree. The team has to learn "how" to win.

How good is this team? Will they be better than Sequatchie County?

I have only seen Sequatchie at the jamboree. That is not a true game to base anything on. The tigers are learning what it takes to win vs. a team (sp) that knows how to win. I still believe that WHS will find the answers in the second half of the season.

The Mchone kid can play for anyone in the valley. He is good and deserves respect and attention.

there are two of them one was hurt and your correct . They both deserve respect. The score was35 to 0 when jasper played them But Whitwell beat Whitwell. The boys play harder than most Whitwell teams I've seen in a long time. SP wins but they better go in and take care of business . All of jaspers starters stayed in the game all 4 qtrs. Edited by BABIEC

All of jaspers starters stayed in the game all 4 qtrs.

Don't believe I saw Whtwell subing any of there starters out either. Whitwell had the ball twice if I remember correctly, in scoring position but the men from MC held them off! Don't worry, the Pirates will have third string in after halftime I'm sure. I mean, WE all know you want to put more than 35 points on the board! Good luck sir!