Science hill @ Siegel

Topperfootballfan

Before I took the time to respond to your dribble, I noticed your Alabamesque "13 State Championships" claim....and realized that you are, in fact, a duma$$. Carry on.

Lets see who is the dumba$$ after Friday night chump. SH is in trouble. I just hope you get to go see it. I've seen enough High quality High School football in the last 17 years to know. I know talent and when I watched you guys earlier this year I seen the same old SH. A. Team that will never get past DB. ROLL TRIBE

Lets see who is the dumba$$ after Friday night chump. SH is in trouble. I just hope you get to go see it. I've seen enough High quality High School football in the last 17 years to know. I know talent and when I watched you guys earlier this year I seen the same old SH. A. Team that will never get past DB. ROLL TRIBE

Why are you so obsessed with Science Hill and their game Friday night? Science Hill isn't spouting off about their game Friday night, claiming any sort of outcome so why are you? Topper fans know this is going to be a tough game against a very good opponent and have said as much in this very thread.

Whether or not the Toppers end the streak vs DB this year or not, it will indeed be broken eventually, be it this year or 10 years from now. The streak can't and won't last forever despite what some DB fans like to think. BTW you seem awfully concerned about Science Hill's squad this year, which tells me that you are more worried about that game in November than you let on...

Edited by AlumnI01

Good luck to the boys from SH safe travels. SH is tough in the skills positions. if S is able to put pressure on the SH QB this should be a good game, if he runs wild SH by 14. S plays a tough schedule and this is no break.

Class post from a classy Indian fan. Thanks for the words of support. It will definitely be a good measuring stick for the Toppers at this point in the young season.

Edited by AlumnI01

I may be wrong but I think science hill can hang with Siegel ... Siegel has not shown me that they can stop a potent offense the enter game. I do think based on home field advantage and a tougher schedule that they could be favored but since the two teams do not play every year who can say what the outcome could be. Both good offenses from what I can see ... My guess is a shoot out. Well see

Thats funny right there! If thats the only thing you know about "Wacky" then you don't know much. (most of) "the DB people" ????  I count two, maybe three "DB people". You do realize that all the "DB people" don't post on CoachT don't you. Heck, half of them have never heard of this web site. So Im figuring on 2 or 3 out of 10,000 ain't nothin' to worry about. And heck 2 of the three are just mad because I haven't attended every game in the past ten years. And your just mad because Science Hill can't beat DB and your trying to make it about me. I am 100% correct about that and you know it.  CHUMP!

You're punching keys that my own fingers have failed to struck (for the laymen: you're putting words in my mouth).  That fact alone proves that you are making this about yourself, on your own accord, as you always do.  

So, go ahead reach back into your extensive vocabulary and call me a "chump", say that you are "100% correct" so you can feel good about yourself, then go crawl back into that hole from whence you came.

Find me one post in the entire anthology of post by the regular SH contributors (there're only 3-4 of us, so it shouldn't take that long) that states that we expect to have an easy game this Friday, or end the streak, or any of the other crap that you idiots accuse us of saying.  Go ahead....I'll wait.

Didn't think so.

If you guys want to go ahead and start the DB-SH thread like one of you morons did in week 8 last year, go ahead; I'll see you in week 10.  At least it will clean up the weekly game threads of your useless nonsense.  One usually doesn't see this rampant SH animosity until basketball/baseball/all other sports season...

Edited by voltnh

Find me one post in the entire anthology of post by the regular SH contributors (there're only 3-4 of us, so it shouldn't take that long) that states that we expect to have an easy game this Friday, or end the streak, or any of the other crap that you idiots accuse us of saying.  Go ahead....I'll wait.

Didn't think so.

If you guys want to go ahead and start the DB-SH thread like one of you morons did in week 8 last year, go ahead; I'll see you in week 10.  At least it will clean up the weekly game threads of your useless nonsense.  One usually doesn't see this rampant SH animosity until basketball/baseball/all other sports season...

Good luck Toppers... You guys are our big rivals, I am pulling for you boys.... I am speaking on behalf of me, a DB guy....

Classy post. Thanks. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way as well.

We may be rivals, but we all have to get respect for this area. When we play, it is DB VS SHHS or SHHS VS DB. It does not get any better than that right there. Both fan bases have their bad apples, but someone has to find a way to get this area some recognition. Other than that, I got your back. I can't speak for any other DB fans, but for myself personally. Hopefully, you guys can go down to Murfreesboro and handle business.