Fayetteville vs Moore County

FayettevilleTigers

Tigers are starting to hit their stride. They get better every week. They are still learning the ins and outs of running an uptempo spread style zone read Offense. If they cut down on turnovers and penalties on offense, the Tigers should roll. That Tiger D don't give up many rushing yards at all!! Very salty and fly to the football. Fayetteville is catching the Raiders at a crossroad. Either Moore County will show up ready to play or lay down.

the multiple trigger offense is based on a multiple formational, jet motion(the trigger that initiates a two, three or four play fake based on an outside run, and off tackle run by the tailback, and a third fake by the quarterback opposite the fake of the tailback with the slim threat of a pass, note slim.  it bases out of  a two back three wide set, that features a pistol, split back, strong and weak back set that uses a fullback hidden one foot behind the left tackle and guard, sometimes called a sniffer.  It is an offense that features runs by all 5 elilgible players in the offense and for the last 39 games worked well averaging almost 250 yards rushing per game and just over 100 passing yards.  It is as outdated as the coach from what I have heard.    it is no longer referred to the trigger but now simply the derringer or water gun offense because it no longer works.  Now this is just info that I googled off of wiki pedia and it could all be made up....the group of young men and assistant coaches deserve a better leader and they will get another one soon I am sure....hope that helps explain the rise and eventual fall of the trigger offense, just think of it as a very long short story