Perry Co vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry partner but unlike Wayne County people here in Perry County are working and making a living and don't have time to wast our lives on a message board. Perry County will be fired up for this game and I don't think Wayne County will just roll over on them. They'll get the best of Perry County, I guarantee you that.

So by that reasoning, you're unemployed and wasting your life?

Pc better be ready just went and watched wc practice rice was really working his o line and d line they are pretty pumped pc better come to play is all I got to say... Go cats!!!

PC will be ready to play no doubt about it. I've seen there films and we better be the one's ready to play. I didn't really want to say this because we did play tons better Friday night. Fewer penaltys and no turnovers was great. Defense was much better and more aggressive. However, I don't know what's going on within the Moore County team but I though that they were the worse team that we have played all year. They were one dimensional so if you stop the run there done.

PC will be ready to play no doubt about it. I've seen there films and we better be the one's ready to play. I didn't really want to say this because we did play tons better Friday night. Fewer penaltys and no turnovers was great. Defense was much better and more aggressive. However, I don't know what's going on within the Moore County team but I though that they were the worse team that we have played all year. They were one dimensional so if you stop the run there done.

yea we basically out played them on both sides of the ball all night I was really proud of our line they looked really good special teams and all looked good Moore county really didn't have anything for us