Central vs Red Bank

Pounder1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central wins by pulling away in 2nd half. They will show there speed and defense.  However I have seen some weird things happen over at Red Bank . But  believe this team puts it together and decides to play their game tonight. They know that each game  is important now. Pounders win by 18. Go pounders. PFL.

Not much really to discuss anymore friend.  As far as practices last week..yes they did practice good.  It wasn't just walk throughs.  When you fumble as many times as we did you cannot win a game.  We moved the ball well.  Very well.  Our O line at the start of the year was supposed to be our weak point.  It is our strongest part of the game.  The left side of the O line was awful with the youngster over there but we managed to move the ball and the kid will learn to be better.  D Line just didn't stop Red Bank.  I felt coaching was good.  Honestly though it was just turnovers that killed us. 

I don't disagree with anything u said. I thought the whole line did well even the sophomore. That was the biggest most athletic line we have faced. Coaching was not too bad. I thought d played well enough to win but short fields gave them no shot. Short field makes u have to play perfect and we miss to many tackles as a team tondo that.but if a team has to go 80 yards they will make enough plays to get off the field.

Qb needs to learn to throw ball away and work on his accuracy. He is still young and should learn that in the future

Edited by fishheadspin