Hickman County @ East Hickman

bulldog3509

Time to get it started. East Hickman obviously always plays us very well. Ever since I can remember, even when they first opened and had very very little talent (most stayed at HC), they came out play #1 and hit us in the mouth till the last seconds rolled off the clock. No matter the score they were always pushing to score and make hits. With that being said, considering both teams have quite a bit of talent this should be a great one to watch this week. I say it will be another bail biter like the two from last season. Obviously HC is better coached, I would say even some East folks will admit that. I say HC wins 35-28. Somewhere around there... Expect to be decently high scored no matter who wins.

Is this a trick question? King has no buisness on a football field except riding a mower on sundays.  Centerville got a real Coach, He  is what East wishes they have.  ( funny how it ended up he went to Centerville) ,  This Coaching fiasco is a joke, I was wondering Friday what was missing on the staff, it was " no arms" ?????????  he was gone.  after asking around, he was let go for improper staff/student relations....lol  Go figure.  Its like a dysfunctional circus., I dont feel East will be ready to play Centerville Friday.   I hope East will win for the kids.... i hope they dominate! But I dont see it happening.  This guy ( king) is  so easy to figure out its not even a challenge. I have  zero confidence in his ability. The kids have the talent to win fairly easy, but they will be handcuffed by the shameless one. He does no wrong  its all Harris fault.....lol

Is this a trick question? King has no buisness on a football field except riding a mower on sundays. Centerville got a real Coach, He is what East wishes they have. ( funny how it ended up he went to Centerville) , This Coaching fiasco is a joke, I was wondering Friday what was missing on the staff, it was " no arms" ????????? he was gone. after asking around, he was let go for improper staff/student relations....lol Go figure. Its like a dysfunctional circus., I dont feel East will be ready to play Centerville Friday. I hope East will win for the kids.... i hope they dominate! But I dont see it happening. This guy ( king) is so easy to figure out its not even a challenge. I have zero confidence in his ability. The kids have the talent to win fairly easy, but they will be handcuffed by the shameless one. He does no wrong its all Harris fault.....lol

Lol I was all with you till ya said "win fairly easy", Centerville is full of talented kids this year too. I'm not against you in the fact East should be doing a lot better this year. Definitely something up. But you'd be surprised what a little respect and backing of the coach can do for a program. When Coach Patterson was here at HC, he got no respect from some of the parents here. The high up people were constantly on his and Coach Courtney's back anytime they didn't win. It destroyed our program until they had enough, left, and Rewis came over. But to say East could win fairly easy if not for coachig? I doubt it. East had the same plus more talent last year and could only pull it out by a point in the first meeting. Lost by 6 the next meeting. No decent coach is even going to look at coming to East until they see the parents, kids, and staff will give them respect.

Sometimes I think that when it comes to our two schools, Hickman and East Hickman, parents act like they are two different countries... I support both of the schools. Most at both schools have family members attending both. I will pull for HC when playing EHC, but will pull for EHC as they play other schools. Good Luck to Both Teams

Lol I was all with you till ya said "win fairly easy", Centerville is full of talented kids this year too. I'm not against you in the fact East should be doing a lot better this year. Definitely something up. But you'd be surprised what a little respect and backing of the coach can do for a program. When Coach Patterson was here at HC, he got no respect from some of the parents here. The high up people were constantly on his and Coach Courtney's back anytime they didn't win. It destroyed our program until they had enough, left, and Rewis came over. But to say East could win fairly easy if not for coachig? I doubt it. East had the same plus more talent last year and could only pull it out by a point in the first meeting. Lost by 6 the next meeting. No decent coach is even going to look at coming to East until they see the parents, kids, and staff will give them respect.

To get respect you have to Earn it, or at least become respectable , not dispicable. I  just dont "respect" somebody because  of a position/title they hold.  Each year I try  to give the benifet of the doubt to this guy, last year it was Harris fault at the Middle School, Harris was trying to sabatoge his program, ( sabatoge his program by sending Championship  teams to the high school year after year,) , now whats the excuse ? He points his finger at everyone else, and cast blame. I am confident in my own belief that he is just a poor coach who cannot produce positive results and will not accept his own responsibility that he is a failure as a Head Coach, This year in the Stands has been the worse i ever seen., Maybe he has a trick up his sleeve for Centerville......   maybe not.  I am more pumped about the Middle School games than High School.....pretty sad huh?

Rewis will continue to do good things as well at HC. He was the first stepping stone to getting Fairview back on the winning stage after a 10 year drought.

He has done many positive things over here. Turned our program around. In talk of good coaches here... Eric Swenson was a great one. Was not here long but during his 3 years he set our team up for great things.