Hickman County @ East Hickman

bulldog3509

I  also think east will win by a decent margin , I dont see no " Talent " that is a stand out to discuss on Hickman county team.  Hickman county is keeping stats ( im sure the numbers do not reflect actual true  stats,) lol  what a joke. So they can determine who is thier MVP and have the little ceremony and talk about what a stud he is......lol  I love it when they pat each other on the back,complementing each other how good thier kid is. In reality they stink all around. This game dont mean squat to anybody outside of Hickman county...lol   But withen the county lines; this is the biggest night of the year.! 

I also think east will win by a decent margin , I dont see no " Talent " that is a stand out to discuss on Hickman county team. Hickman county is keeping stats ( im sure the numbers do not reflect actual true stats,) lol what a joke. So they can determine who is thier MVP and have the little ceremony and talk about what a stud he is......lol I love it when they pat each other on the back,complementing each other how good thier kid is. In reality they stink all around. This game dont mean squat to anybody outside of Hickman county...lol But withen the county lines; this is the biggest night of the year.!

Ehh East use to post their weekly individual stats in the paper every saturday. Callin the kettle black?