Clinton (2-2) @ Campbell Co. (3-1)

92Dragon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy im just answering your question...It shouldnt effect CC to much its not like they are use to winning..... So I think they should be fine. If anything they should feel pretty good about almost pulling the upset... Sure kids must be down but its not like its the first time they lost to AC.... Keep the faith my friend!!!!

Is it really necessary to throw a cheap shot at CC in every one of your posts? FYI, it makes you look bad bro'.

Are you done Crazy?  I was talking about the CC/Clinton game.. I was just responding to you and giving the CC player credit I would rather drop the INT than bat it down when it would have gave your team the lead .. Also it looked like he just droped it at the game but if you want to say he bat it down thats fine by me....lol Also I just said we rushed 3guys all night and CC QB had time to throw... Boy you have anger issues.lol  But for the Clinton game Go Dragons!!

Iam with space on this one...... Go Dragons!

Is it really necessary to throw a cheap shot at CC in every one of your posts? FYI, it makes you look bad bro'.

It should make you feel good, Cougar. Space can't seem to keep Campbell County out of his mouth lol. Like CarolinaCrazy said, he can't stand the fact that CC is a relevant team now and hates the fact that they are getting recognition. I believe their to be a lot of truth to that post :) 

Well.... Clinton and CC has the same kids as last year... As for CC you think the next year, no the next year no wait next year is going to be their year...lol Clinton did loose their top RB Dotson kid. But after watching AC run threw both defense Clinton and CC its about even... Could Clinton win? yes!! Can CC win? Yes...  I gave you a reason why I thought that because you wanted one. The truth is who cares who wins its CC and Clinton two teams that won a total of 5 game last year combine....lol Its just fun messing with you ...lol Did you know AC coaches sister and brother inlaw runs the little leauge program in Campbell County.... How funny is that?

That is because he is from Campbell County!!! Played there his freshman year until Kerr talked him and some others into coming to AC.  Not sure how much that happens now, but it use to happen quite a bit. 

I agree, 92. I have done it myself in the past for Oak Ridge. But, all it does is make you look bad. I have heard so many excuses from space3 alone about how bad AC played and that they should've killed CC to last a lifetime in just 2 or 3 days lol. Just man up and admit the other team played you well or better than you expected them to. BTW, i will be pulling for Clinton to beat CC. Do yall have any Jermaine Shepherds in the wings? lol jk. I was just thinking back to Clinton's glory years earlier and he popped into my head. Special athlete he was.

Special athletes!  Like Scotty Whitt??? 

Clinton's qb is just a sophomore, but he's getting better with every start. If you went to Clinton, I'm sure you remember his dad Troy? He was a great bb player! I don't want to jinx him, but so far in our first four games, he has thrown for and rushed for a TD in every game. These young dragons have impressed me with how good they have looked at times, especially being so young. They will only get better.

yeah i did know his daddy he was a grade or two behind me but remeber playing BB when we were kids . good deal will check him out fri and maybe run his dad down havent talked to him in years i didnt even know he had a kid until you said his name  good luck Friday you never know  turnovers can make a big diffrence in this game CC 35 clinton 14