Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dogs going to be 5-0?

Yep another upset.  I'm predicting upsets like Santa Claus gives out presents, heres the big question, who do you pick Duck?  You can answer in 2 ways if u want to as who you want to win and who u think will win.  You have probably seen both play so you might know boths strengths and weaknesses

Yep another upset.  I'm predicting upsets like Santa Claus gives out presents, heres the big question, who do you pick Duck?  You can answer in 2 ways if u want to as who you want to win and who u think will win.  You have probably seen both play so you might know boths strengths and weaknesses

Kermit, ya' sure know how to put a guy on the spot!!! LOL  Gleason has speed like the Rebels have not had to deal with so far particularly on the outside runs. The 'Dawgs will challenge the Rebels up front on both sides of the ball unless I miss my guess. Gleason also can throw pretty decent if they protect their QB and don't get greedy. The Rebels have proven to be strong straight ahead on offense against some.......we'll see how well Gleason can handle Bubba. 'Dawgs might be suspect against the Rebel air assault though. I believe this could be a very good game honestly. I kind of think that the 'Dawgs can handle Chavez though????

I kind of think that this one will come down to Gleason's speed vs. the Rebel passing game. You won't catch me predicting a winner in this one. But guess you can figure who I want to win. Blood runs pretty thick in our family!!!! Thankfully this is the last season for this!!!