Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, go ahead V&T1, I got pretty thick skin. Besides all the things you could mention are things I've already thought about. I doubt you have a real good idea of what Gleason will bring to the table yet but,....   ????????

Along that thinking, I'm pretty sure that pretty much EVERYBODY thought that Huntingdon was gonna administer one serious butt handing to Union City last Friday night too but alas, .........well you know.

Bottom line is that these are high school kids that on any given Friday night just might surprise a lot of folks. We'll see!?

NOW the authorities on such matters say that it's gonna be wet.....wet.....wet Friday night!! More excitement to factor in. That could enhance or detract from either teams strong suits? I've seen the 'Dawgs on what most considered a pretty wet field and know how that played out but don't have the same look at the Rebs so I can't say on that.

You ain't gonna hurt my feelings V&T1.  Anyway, I already know your take on the game and it could possibly happen. Be sure and trim your fingernails Friday afternoon!! LOL

Pretty slick Butchie, you finally drew him out of the woodwork!!! LOL

Edited by duckman38201

Aww, go ahead V&T1, I got pretty thick skin. Besides all the things you could mention are things I've already thought about. I doubt you have a real good idea of what Gleason will bring to the table yet but,....   ????????

Along that thinking, I'm pretty sure that pretty much EVERYBODY thought that Huntingdon was gonna administer one serious butt handing to Union City last Friday night too but alas, .........well you know.

Bottom line is that these are high school kids that on any given Friday night just might surprise a lot of folks. We'll see!?

NOW the authorities on such matters say that it's gonna be wet.....wet.....wet Friday night!! More excitement to factor in. That could enhance or detract from either teams strong suits? I've seen the 'Dawgs on what most considered a pretty wet field and know how that played out but don't have the same look at the Rebs so I can't say on that.

You ain't gonna hurt my feelings V&T1.  Anyway, I already know your take on the game and it could possibly happen. Be sure and trim your fingernails Friday afternoon!! LOL

Pretty slick Butchie, you finally drew him out of the woodwork!!! LOL

Don't get your feathers ruffled there old Duck.  I am expecting a very good game.  But......"Not so fast my friend" (Corso, 2013).  The Rebels come out on top. 

Don't get your feathers ruffled there old Duck.  I am expecting a very good game.  But......"Not so fast my friend" (Corso, 2013).  The Rebels come out on top. 

No ruffled feathers here my friend. Just playing the game like every body else!!! LOL I'm looking for a real test of both teams but the weather that is said to be imminent could favor the Rebs. We'll see????

Does that mean that Corso and Game Day will be in McKenzie Friday afternoon? Wow, I gotta make me a sign and get there early!!!

PS---Did ya'll see the guy for the Astros in that soon to be infamous "butt slide/tag" video clip  on ESPN today?????  EEEEEWWWWWW!!! talkin' 'bout gettin' a face full!!! Hilarious!!!! Get on ESPN. It won't be long before they show it!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Duck has to have mixed feelings turning him sideways...hometown McKenzie one side / Little Tator other side....hang in there Duck !!  

Ahhhh, tha' Duck is doing fine. back a few years ago, when all this started, I had a lot of mixed feelings about it but, I'm over that handily nowdays. It's Tater Tot's last season so things will start getting back to normal soon enough. But, until then I'll be hangin' with the taterheads!!! LOL

Edited by duckman38201

As in most games the team that makes the least amount of mistakes will win the game. This will be a good game with both teams playing with a lot of emotion. I don't think Gleason will score as many points as they have previously but will play the Rebels hard as they always do. Hopefully the McKenzie Rebels will get the win!!!!!!

Go REBELS !!!

As in most games the team that makes the least amount of mistakes will win the game. This will be a good game with both teams playing with a lot of emotion. I don't think Gleason will score as many points as they have previously but will play the Rebels hard as they always do. Hopefully the McKenzie Rebels will get the win!!!!!!

Go REBELS !!!

Hey maverick...Glad To See ya Around...