Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, tha' Duck is doing fine. back a few years ago, when all this started, I had a lot of mixed feelings about it but, I'm over that handily nowdays. It's Tater Tot's last season so things will start getting back to normal soon enough. But, until then I'll be hangin' with the taterheads!!! LOL

--------------------------------------------

Yeah I know how it is....been there done that.....

Welcome Football Fans To The 2013 Skin A Tater Contest...Yes Indeed The First 200 Fans Into Rebel Stadium Receive A Free Tater Masher And A Complimentary Order Of Fries From The I Hate Gleason Booster Club...Butchie (President)..It Seems To Be A Wet Evening For Tonights Event So Come See The Wet Taters Sprout!...Game Starts At 7:30 Sharp!..Followed By The "I Told You So,Taters" Over By The Flagpole Immediately Following The Kick A Spud Contest!...So Wake Up Pop And Go Get Sis! ...Cause This Is Something You Won't Wanna Miss!

Welcome Football Fans To The 2013 Skin A Tater Contest...Yes Indeed The First 200 Fans Into Rebel Stadium Receive A Free Tater Masher And A Complimentary Order Of Fries From The I Hate Gleason Booster Club...Butchie (President)..It Seems To Be A Wet Evening For Tonights Event So Come See The Wet Taters Sprout!...Game Starts At 7:30 Sharp!..Followed By The "I Told You So,Taters" Over By The Flagpole Immediately Following The Kick A Spud Contest!...So Wake Up Pop And Go Get Sis! ...Cause This Is Something You Won't Wanna Miss!

Finally.....the old Butchie is back.

:popcorneater:  :rolleyes:  :hungry:

LOL

Edited by duckman38201