Wilson Central

MajorZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does MJ go from being (in my opinion) the 5th best team in the state, regardless of classification, to a team that got absolutely embarrassed 2 weeks in a row?  Graduations? Coaching? Injuries?  I expect this to be a close one that goes right down to the wire.  If you forced me to choose, I'd have to pick WC.

As everyone knows central is struggling with injuries and a lot more players are playing both ways than most people expected would happen. It will be a close game bc of the rivalry. Hopefully the coaches at Central have a plan and we dont get out coached by MJ. If ROundtree is unable to play or Central has mistakes like last wk with a fumble on kickoff right before half and a safety in second half this game goes to MJ. Centrals secondary stepped up some last wk and had 2 interceptions on a team that throws a lot. Looking forward to a good game.

How does MJ go from being (in my opinion) the 5th best team in the state, regardless of classification, to a team that got absolutely embarrassed 2 weeks in a row?  Graduations? Coaching? Injuries?  I expect this to be a close one that goes right down to the wire.  If you forced me to choose, I'd have to pick WC.

Tandem; all of the above have taken a toll on the Bears. MJ lost some very good coaches that moved on to new opportunities or to coach closer to home .New coaches are young and inexperienced. The loss of QB with a broken collar bone early in the SC game has hurt.