R'dale vs LaVergne

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall call you as Ron calls you: Lap Dog, Yard Jockey, Lawn Boy! :popcorneater:

That's Mr. Lawn Boy to you, Maplewood. Now hurry home, the wife needs to be let out.

Funny how you respond to my posts to others, but not the recent ones to you. A little scared of those?

I promise there are other emoji  than the popcorn smiley on this website, for example;  :thumb: . You should try one. Of course, I am sure your belly is as fully of fat as your head, so perhaps the eating emoji is apropos. But this one  :hungry: is certainly fitting as well. 

Now its your turn. Follow my commands. Make it some good little barks; "Speak boy, speak. Good little boy."

Man I been happily fixed for going on 23 years. I bet nobody raises the lid at you and Ron's bungalow.

Nice try Broke Back Swami! :popcorneater:

I knew you could follow commands. Good boy, good dog. 

I'm really not sure what your fixation is in alternative lifestyles, but you really do need a little help there. You keep referring to it over and over. I had to google Broke Back to even see what you meant. It's no surprise you know about that movie. I'm sure its a favorite of yours. Really makes a person wonder. Well, actually not. We understand, but its okay. If you chose to stay in the closet, that is your business. Just stop hinting at it on here.

I'm thinking to honor your fear and closeted desires, I will change my screen name. The one that keeps coming to mind is "yourkidsdad," It certainly has a nice ring of truth to it. 

Speak boy, speak...you are getting good at following commands. That's a good boy...

I knew you could follow commands. Good boy, good dog. 

I'm really not sure what your fixation is in alternative lifestyles, but you really do need a little help there. You keep referring to it over and over. I had to google Broke Back to even see what you meant. It's no surprise you know about that movie. I'm sure its a favorite of yours. Really makes a person wonder. Well, actually not. We understand, but its okay. If you chose to stay in the closet, that is your business. Just stop hinting at it on here.

I'm thinking to honor your fear and closeted desires, I will change my screen name. The one that keeps coming to mind is "yourkidsdad," It certainly has a nice ring of truth to it. 

Speak boy, speak...you are getting good at following commands. That's a good boy...

So then I'm guessing you're not the bull? Must be why you wear a mask! :popcorneater:

So then I'm guessing you're not the bull? Must be why you wear a mask! :popcorneater:

MKD, I have decided to pretty much ignore Swimmy as he seems to thrive on attention.

Talking to him is like trying to teach a pig to sing. Can't be done and just wastes your time.

Neither he or Hardtickle have offered ONE reason why their boy is right vs all the reasons folks have given them for him to already be gone.

Now to sit back and count the losses.